Reviews for At the Gates of Recognition
Crazee19 chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
I love this story more every time I read it. Thank you
perclexed chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Bless them. This was lovely. Excellent way to fit everything into canon, but with a wonderful twist that still feels very true to the characters. Bwee!
flutterbye52000 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Dear Bookworm Kate,
What beautiful talent you put your pen to, such passion and immense love, yet filled with such stuff as sets me on the edge of my chair. I enjoyed this work of yours so very much. You do our dear Mr. Kitchen so proud.
You're amazing, Kate. Thank you!
Flutterbye52000
Sammy's mom chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
I've now read this beautiful story several times. I love the way the realization of their feelings is revealed. I also believe the hair-cutting scene is fantastic! This is where all those "looks" exchanged between Foyle and Sam were meant to lead! Great job!
sherlock1921 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
How did I miss this gem of a story? just pitch perfect on oh so many levels. you have captured their voices and i love the way you express Foyle's jealousy about the portrait. I always thought that Of course MK can express so much without words but i think you nailed it for him! And I had the joy of being able to read it all in one go. hope to read more from you soon.

Saavik13 chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Wonderful story. Simply lovely.
MKsBeautiful chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
This was amazing! I loved it so much! Just how I think of them. Loved so many things in this story. Just wanted to "stay in it" forever, and was sad when I reached chapter 10. Thank you for writing this! It will be re-read many times.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Ah ha so they didn't wait! You had me going with who was shot and the chase scene. Is there a sequel? Pretty please.
LauraRaposa chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Lovely way to wrap up this sweet story - and correct some canon!
Bra-vo, BWK!
Utopia chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Merciless romance!My favourite!Hopefully there's another story ready!Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest Mom chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Great way to end the day…..love the story. You have the gift so please press on…more
Gil Shalos1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Poor Adam ... he still gets shot and he doesn't get Sam.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Thank god they are both alive. Was scared Frey were going to get shot. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
Utopia chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
So close,so different and so much better than the official story!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Ha that told Adam. Thanks for writing and sharing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »