Reviews for Prism
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wonderful, i like these types of fics where you link the characters in metaphorical ways.

keep it up :D
discordance chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i've been trying to find a story like this-where both of them needs to find a light, they found each other, and sought for each other's warmth.

i'm glad i found this. beautiful.
elope chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*whack! whack! whack!* Are u going to make more stories? If you don't, *WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!* that'll happen! Lolx! Just kidding. But seriously, do write more ET stories! Hehe
Clarixe chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Kawaii!
AN ExT author!
I am a big ExT fanatic that one of my greatest wish is the ExT pairing to be true.
This fic is SO kawaii!
Anime-mistress585 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
o...mallets *thieves* mwhahahahaha...*tries to hit author over head but misses* oops...lemme try again! *whack...miss* oh well! You must write more ET more ET!KYA (can you tell i'm a fan?) MORE MOREMOREMOREMORE!
Ja ne!
BUH BYE
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*Crys* Beau...beautiful...wo...work... haha. Goodness what a fic! Keep up the good work!

Mei
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Beautiful. A little strange, but beautiful.
Good Luck Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Oh, *sigh*... I love your writing! - Very sad though... *is making no sense* Whatever, X3 I worship you, lol. *adds to fav. author list*
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
hey, i like it! I know what you mean about how time flys by. i was up late writting an angst fic{not posted yet, but soon!} and it turned out to be 4:45! you're going on my favourites list!
Litanya chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
This is really good! It's really descriptive and moving. I was really affected by it. This fic is excellent!
xiiao chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Simply beautiful.
ChristabelSB chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
*breathes* Wow... I have always loved your fics, and this is no exception. I love your style and diction! Keep up the great work!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Awwwww, I LOVED IT! I love the comparison of the two prism definitions! You are a GENIUS!
misty chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I don't think this story was too bad. It turned out pretty interesting, if you ask me, and the idea was original..I have never read a story where a person was trapped in a prism.
Reine chapter 1 . 11/5/2002