Reviews for Mutant Actors
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
This was the best crack fic I've ever read!
carrielover152 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Just so you guys know, I was X-Menlover152 and I lost this account, I refuse to let my stories go un updated so read all the stories and I'll be releasing chapter five of this story on this account. So don't leave a review like" You need to start from chapter one!" blah blah blah, anyway so read this entire story and then (hopefully) read Mutant Actors 2.0 on this account.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Update soon!
Me A Genius chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
i like this chapter is great and i like the ending
Rachel chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Great story! I'm so happy you added anna now I hope we get to see rogue and she's with Bobby! :) this is so funny! I would love to see how Shawn, Hugh, Anna, and anyone else married react to not seeing their significant other and how their going to leave. Update soon!
HelloILikeIt chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Have to go soon but I still wanted to let you know I enjoyed this chapter and chap 2!

Update soon!
-HelloILikeIt
Dinosaurfan chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
great chapter I thought it was very funny
Dinosaurfan chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Amazing chapter it was really funny
TimeLordHowl chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Hehe, much better! Love Scott's reaction... lol!
TheBlackForest chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
This story is a lot better with new format. Great story idea, and great job so far! Keep it up! Thanks for the shoutout!
Me A Genius chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Great chapter, wonder what will happen next
Dinosaurfan chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
intressting chapter, really good stuffs
TimeLordHowl chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Love the concept, though I would suggest a beta reader.
HelloILikeIt chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is a cool idea. No offence but what you have written down isn't very clear. Next time please don't have everything in one paragraph, please do it line by line. Also please have a list at the beginning of next chapter with what power each actor has.

Thanks & liking it so far :)
-HelloILikeIt