Reviews for The First Break
petite0312 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love the story There i was thinking they were talking about Nanny but lo and behold it is a pregnant Allura. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was awesome! I loved it!
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh my gosh, you so tricked me with this story! I figured the princess breaking her arm was Allura, not her daughter, lol. Great job! I love how sweet Keith is with both his embarrassed daughter and hormonal, crazy wife. Just love it!
FroofyB chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I was laughing so hard at the gang's 'first' breaks. But even though Pidge's turned icky, I was still laughing. It was a bit scarey that Allura was channeling Nanny but Keith certainly handled her well. I really enjoyed this entry to the challenge.
Smithy chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I've got a challenge for all your ladies. Find a woman for Lance. It can be as long ot as short as you wish it, and any rating applies {even the steamy ones}. Good luck and I hope to see it soon.
Sapphire5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
The four-year-old I care for kept asking me why I was smiling while I read this, so you know I enjoyed it! Tip: watch your word forms. You used 'tiers' instead of 'tears' for example, which are two totally different and unrelated things. Sapphire
CB.Mako chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
loved the 'gotcha' moment at the beginning! It has been awhile since you wrote KA as parents! And have added your fic to the list of the Broken kaex challenge raised by RedLion2.

(would a fanart follow too?) (bats eyelashes)
MSSNC chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Great story, you had me fooled about Allura! Thought it was Nanny for sure.
sunshineleo chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful! I love how you fooled us at the beginning thinking it was Nanny who would freak out (I did figure it out with the details about the blue eyes and expression he fell in love with years ago). ;). I loved it. Excellent!
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh my goodness, that was so adorable! I loved it! Your misdirect at the beginning was hilarious. Great story!
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Awwwww! Super sweet! And yes, you had me. I had to read the part about 'Hurricane Allura' three times before I convinced myself that you meant Allura and hadn't just typed it wrong. ;-D Good job. Love reading this sensitive side of Keith that was so adorable with his daughter.
Limetwist chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Loved loved loved Keith and the guys in this. Even using the excuse that Allura is expecting was not enough to get past the ick of her acting like Nanny. )))Shudders((((