Reviews for The Marriage Contract
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 1/8
Nice one, though I'd have liked to see a small epilogue showing Dumbles' and Mollys' ultimate public discrediting ...
HoneyBear84 chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
Love it, but wish it was a bit longer or had a epilogue
Sciave chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
Who is Sirius wife?
phoebuscat chapter 27 . 8/16/2017
Goodness, what a cheap cop-out, this all-knowing book of Lily's! You don't really want us to believe that she saw every little detail? And waited that long to tell her son... no way. I am all for alternate universe and such, but this is ridiculous!
phoebuscat chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
It would deflate his -fat-?
Oh boy, you must have a weird sex life if your body fat deflates like a balloon...
You make me wonder if you use an online translator.
phoebuscat chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
Nonono... it's NOT sofa's! The plural is still sofas. And then this constant switching of tenses mid-sentence... Pick one, past or present, and stick with it! Better yet, get a beta reader and your stories could be so much better! You do have enough fantasy, that's for sure.
popi32 chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
This shit sucks
staar chapter 27 . 2/7/2017
wow never found out who Sirius girl was ?! great stories, have been reading for days all of yours !:):):)
Netchka chapter 27 . 1/22/2017
Good story. I've never read a Harry Potter fic like this one before. Very different.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
The story was good but there are a few grammatical mistakes. Try reading each page aloud to yourself before publishing, you'll hear things that your eyes won't see. I'm not crazy about the name choices for the boys but hey to each their own. Keep up the writing, this was a really good story.
BCgurlie chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
Awesome story! Wish I could've seen Albus' reaction to the story and Molly going to him.
LadyClassy chapter 27 . 9/23/2016
Nice story hope there's a sequeal hmm
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
Good story
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more soon. I would love to see what you have next for this story too.

shadewatcher chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Not smart to mess with Harry potter! XD LOVE IT!