Reviews for The Dragon's King
dragon of fire chapter 26 . 10/19
Luv your writing and when is the next chapter . Can't wait
Please upadate soon
Dragon Master 2016 chapter 26 . 9/30
Hello, i know this might not be updated again but i was just wondering if there was a possibility that it could be continued. I really like how this story is going. I have never read a story of Hiccup being raised under the care of the good Bewilderbeast. But if at all possibility that this will be continued. I would love it

Thank you for writing this story. And i hope that it will be continued.

Have a good day or night.
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 26 . 9/27
Please do more.
Dragonbonded chapter 26 . 9/25
KEEP WRIIIITTTTTIIINNNGGGG! No, really, this story is just THAT good... now I've got to go find another one... oh well. Really great story!
Please update!
Cobalt2033 chapter 1 . 9/3
I think you should make a story or chapter about the night between hiccup and astrid
Toothless P chapter 26 . 9/1
Oh my GOD I can't believe how good you do this story and the drama XD. I gotta say when I read the first chapter I was like "oooookay it is how to train your dragon so I'll stick with it" next three chapters you got me hooked. Can not wait for chapter 27
Alluim chapter 26 . 8/29
This story is so creative, cute and beautiful! I've been obsessed with this story for days trying to finish it. And I know that you've been job hunting but it's been two years, when are you gonna update? :/ Really looking forward to it.
Why the hell does all the best fanfiction writers keep disappearing without a trace. I can't take it anymore. This has to be some illuminati sh*t or something
Eeveecat1248 chapter 26 . 8/20
Ate you ever gonna finish this . I really like it
Sorry posted twice.
Guest James chapter 26 . 8/9
Also if you would see this please consider these ideas add a foreving and make him a wise role. I would also like to see Astrid share some of the White King's blood. I would love it implicitely if you considered these. Especially since I'm an aspiring author at the age of 13. See ya soon, hopefully.
Guest James chapter 26 . 8/9
Also if I may I would love if Astrid was shared blood from the White King. In addition if you do ever get this I would love you to add foreverwings perhaps as a wise ancient people. You may not agree with these but if you come back I would love it implicitely if you gave this consideration. This is especially true since I am 13 and an adpiring author. I hope you see this and sayonara.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »