Reviews for The Dragon's King
imafangirlsueme chapter 14 . 5/16
Oh Piss Off Stoick
Look Around You
I see that no one gives a fuck about your opinion
Light fury lover chapter 3 . 3/16
Ooh riding clothes
light fury lover chapter 2 . 3/16
Looks fun!
Light fury lover chapter 1 . 3/16
Not bad actual IS THAT THE REASON HICCUP WILL NOT KILL A DRAGON EVEN IF HE NEVER TOUCHED ONE ,,,!
Midnightlizard chapter 1 . 3/5
I just realized its been almost 10 years since the last update lol! I seriously doubt youll even see these hahah
Midnightlizard chapter 1 . 3/5
I read this story as you were writing it and loved it. Ive read it a few times sense then and in the last 6 months ive read it 2 more times. I just love it and im so sad you never kept going with it.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2023
Seriously, this story made me giddy to read. That is EXTREMELY rare. And it wasn’t even the romantic moments, which is even RARER.
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
Cloudjumper is over here just acquiring babies left and right
Finni chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Confusing
10tailsJinchurikiNaruto chapter 26 . 2/5/2023
It sad i really like this story i was i was continued
Hirolyk chapter 26 . 1/22/2023
Its been 9 years, please update! It os soooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2022
Ahora Hipo es un Targaryen
Foxfire1215 chapter 22 . 10/14/2022
Do you not understand how blindness works? If Hiccup is going to act blind then he is not allowed to:
1.)He is not allowed to meet a handshake, because he is not aware the handshake is happening.
2.) He is not allowed to Participate in a long distance race probably through the forest where he will have to run into trees to keep his cover
3.) He would have to intentionally do bad in the axe throwing contest as he could not see the target.
4.) He would have to keep a finger in his cup so he would know when his tankard nears the top
5.) No reading since he can’t see the writing

There are so many things to consider when blind, I should know after all. I had an experiment one weekend when I was eight and blindfolded myself for an entire day. It was an experience.
jojolucker chapter 15 . 9/8/2022