Reviews for Time After Time
SakuraSamora chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
it was great. you should really make it a story instead of a one shot please
Arina alihanjgdor chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
now I understand this was an insperation fic but you put effort into the characters.

sesshoumaru would never cry unless she died you should have his eyes full of worry panic and concern.

I can not say I hate this fic nor I say to love it but hey no fic has I mean no FIC has ever gotten my love approvel
Kagome chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I love this story it's sweet, sad, and loving _ well this by far is the best song fic i've ever read! and a long one to boot! _
Kagome .
Saria4 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I hope there's a sequel!
SanoSessho chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Aw, that was so kawii!
Fury13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Man, oh man, do you know how to write storys. I so love this story. I love this song too. Man, this is so good. I love it. Okay, take care...

Peace Out
Tsuki no Tennyo chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I love this song. I alsways wonder how to write it into a songfic. I was also thinking of the paring Sess/Kag. Glad you figure out how to write it. Later!

~* Ja Ne *~ _~
Cutiepie99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
That has be the best song fic ever! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Little Sister chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Hi! _ I was looking at the fan fics from the date published because I was absolutely *starving* for Kag/Sess fics. So I read this one. I liked it a lot! I think it's really good. I mean, Sesshou may have seemed a little OOC, but then he's still basically the same around everyone else right? Yeah. So that's good! _ I love Kag/Sess fics! Can you tell? _ Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I read your story. You probably forgot about this one since it was so long ago! _ Ok, sorry for rambling. I just thought it was a shame you only got 10 reviews for such a great fic. K, bye now!
Ilona chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I loved your story! it reminded me of hat happened when i caught my boyfriend and my best friend kissing each other )it makes me sick still thinking about it but who needs them right? well any way GREAT JOB!

Hope to read more form ya ;)
AnimeDemon89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
One of the best and sweetest Sess/Kag fics out there! I loved it!
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
yeah, I liked it. A few things I need to point out is that the sentences aren't put together. It get cut off like this:

Mary had a little lamb it's fleece was white as snow

and everywhere that Mary went the sheep was sure to go.

See like that. It gets separated for some reason. Well also your spelling and grammer could use some work, but the mistakes weren't very many. Good plot, great song, nice and sappy towards the end with a lil OOC, but it was still very good.I truly liked it and can I emphasize again on the good song part, this was just what I needed to read believe it or not, cause of my mood. :)

Shorti-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
AWWWWWWWWW! U like the pairing of Kagome & Sesshoumaru huh? I like their pairing too...

Q: Do you like Kikyou

I don't,but if you do sorry...I just don't like her
JJ chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
wow...that was just...*sniff sniff* ! it was such a great wasy to end the story! but i think it would be better if u continued it whether is be a song fic or not. let me know if u do! _~
AuroIris chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
i love that couple and i think tour a fantastic artist this is the second story of yours i've read and it's grate