Reviews for Fifth Year? I Haven't Done My Homework!
What is with the "would you rather freeze to death..." thing?
Megzily chapter 29 . 8/23
Ok I'm rly sry, maybe I'm missing something here, but can anyone explain to me what the whole would u rather freeze to death thing?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
poor
Trainer Fiona chapter 39 . 9/27/2016
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/11/2016
Ty for finishing, and gotta re read it now.. :) love the soul bonds. Shadow hawk.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Been a while since I read this, but can't get this story out of my mind.. :) "would you rather freeze to death." So incredible.. :)

Shadow hawk opal
SeveraSnape6 chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
I love this story! I love all the stuff you've put in it. Thanks for writing it! Keep up the good work with your other stories. I'd love to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Well shit
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
Is it only me, or is the author of this story slightly...er...Crazy?
Foreman88 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Unrealistic to the extreme. Hello! Wizard/witches can do magic! Can:

Threaten Dursleys
Health monitor spell on Harry, which he should have anyway since Voldemort is around.
Uh, Order of the Pheonix guards?

In short; too much "woe is me" drama/angst that does not even have a real reason to exist.

Also: Stop with the author comments mid-chapter. It breaks the mood of the story completely.
Runecutter chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
There's a glitch in your Quidditch count. They lead 30:0 before Angelina is taken out, then Sarah makes her first goal and when she hits for the second time you have Lee calling out 40:0 but it must be 50 already!
Won't change anything in the end result (They should produce Malfoy dropped after Wronsky Feint Window stickers for everybody's amusement! ;D) but i think it#s important to keep even the little details in line when telling a story as fetching as this one.
Runecutter chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Justin McMillan? More like Justin Finch-Fletchley and Ernie MacMillan, right?

Okay i must confesss that i have not commented as dilligently as i'm used to because a ten year old story is not very likely to be worked over again and probably the author isn't around any more to even follow what goes into the reviews for her work.
Also it seems a bit unfair to come down hard on details in the story first written when the one thinking it out was 13/15.

But then this moment seems so very fitting. After all it stands for some kind of climax of the Blood Brother thing, the dreamwalking sequences and the Duelling training with "Wendy" Little/Black... While I did enjoy the general storyline very much, as it flowed over from creativity, this is the azimuth of a really unpleasant development, shortcutting and cheating through ignoring realism far too often... I mean the training Harry received was all given inside of SEVEN DAYS. Yet he supposedly learned three classes worth of three years material in spells, all up to NEWTs. Soundless and more often than not wandless too...
During the year though his learning speed has slowed down almost to an halt, except for very few special projects like the Animuchos (which probably is the greatest "Hey, I'm thirteen, what do you expect?" sins to be found inside this story, only joined by some of the more far fetched choices of names), while they try and succeed in a very dangerous, exotic and seldom seen used ritual on their first try without even including Hermione in it? Yeah sure. Hermione is a theme of her own... you "nicely" weaseled out of dealing with her as a character by constructing this awful conflict of them having SECRETS... she barely serves as a paper cutout of herself at most times... worrying like she's getting paid for it and not making many appearances besides that. I guess that's because you could not really see a way to keep her out from coming between Ron and Harry due to your assumption that both have deeper going feelings for their female friend and taskmaster?

Still it's annoying to only get these moderate advances after the parforce ride during the "holidays" or what was left of it. On the other hand besides the irregular jumps, stumbles or moments of complete stagnation on the learning level, we have the personal relationships which almost completely comprise of people not showing trust into other persons and keeping things secret from them. Yes, the reasons are somewhat different, Harry justifies some of his holding back towards Hermione (and Ron before the soulbond-Bro-link) while the adults feel more comfortable with declaring it security issues like with Lupin staying at the school. I have yet to see a reasonable explanation for why they do not tell Alula that her exile was not in vain and Sirius did not betray them, still is the guy she remembers from before the war...

In sum all these small issues result in a generally pleasant reading experience that tends to interspread moments of total frustration due to its railroaded plot and incredibly plothole strewn characterizations and personal moments... You suceed in finding interesting magical feats to integrate and making things like the dreamwalking absolutely confuddling so they stay mysterious and tense for a long time. You (mostly) fail at showing your personnel as humans that react in a humanly way to the threats and dangers of their daily life in the face of a magical civil war heating up at the same time. I greatly appreciate the effort and dedication that it must have taken at thirteen to keep up writing such a long and versatile story over almost two years. I just also see that it ended up far from perfect and had a lot of issues going on from the first chapters up to the end (or at least the point where we are at right now :D)
X chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
With Harry having been bullied practically his whole life, I can't for the life if me understand why authors don't have him fighting back when *Hermione* bullies him. Her curiosity does not give her the right.
harrypotterspiri chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I know this story goes back 10 years but I wanted to comment that it has started out okay but the personal commentary between breaks in the story are totally mistplaced and unnecessary and detract from the flow of your story.
Elec9 chapter 39 . 4/21/2014
The constant " Would you rather freeze to death…?" Is rather disturbing, but I love the fic nonetheless.
Thanks for sharing ! :-)