Reviews for Fifth Year? I Haven't Done My Homework!
Just wondering chapter 30 . 3/27
I absolutely love your story I know it's been a long time since you've written this but I was just wondering why ever did you not name this story: 'Or would you rather freeze to death?' I mean you use that sentence quite a lot and it would discribe it well, the title it has now... I don't really think it works (it would be a good chapter title to the one where he had to make all the summer homework in one day though -but I happen to think that I like all your chappie titles :p)
Anyway a great story :33 I've only got a few chappies left D: well I hope you have a sequel written (I haven't checked you see :D)
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 39 . 9/15/2013
"Heck, it's left university, got married, had kids, and is now retired and living on a sunny beach in the Carribean" Prooobably my favorite quote from the whole thing...i was like, heh sometimes during the fic and then i read that...
fell out of my chair laughing...
Loved it! Powerful, but lost powers! Enjoy those endings. Was happy, too, that you didn't Ron bash. It can get tiring.
heartheart
Snowy
missmarthanightingale chapter 39 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story. I just wish I could find a Harry potter fic where Hedwig lives!
Svenion chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
so, Harry deserves to die if he's going to be this stupid. who waits to set an ambush then talks to the person they're ambushing? do you mind if i write an alternative version where remus and sirius kill Harry for being retarded after this?
Pyrane chapter 39 . 5/13/2013
Well, that was fun ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Benna chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Llams oot too small. It's too small for the owls to get to him because there are bars on his windows.
Benna chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Srab no swodinw bars on windows. It's said backwards.
KW Jordan chapter 29 . 12/12/2012
"Would you rather freeze to death…?" Would be quite a suitable alternative title were you ever to decide to change it for whatever reason. ;)
KW Jordan chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
I have become absolutely enthralled by your story.
lilmisadiva chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
good fanfic and ron wasnt an idot for once
lilmisadiva chapter 30 . 11/29/2012
haha love it
lilmisadiva chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
Granger and wendy should feel stupid that was childish and dramatic and un-necessary truly sad chapter
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
aw poor harry
Mike.Delphi chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Interesting. I like your interpretation of the blood brother ceremony. Being part Native American, it resonated with me.
Mike.Delphi chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I had 2 thoughts on Wendy. You just confirmed my 2nd.
2,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »