Reviews for Doctor Who Quotes
theoneandonlyhelper chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I loved this scene! So funny!
The End Writer chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
The Curator was a tribute to the 4th Doctor, the one that kept Doctor Who alive. The Curator was played by Tom Baker, who played the 4th Doctor. This episode was amazing.
HEY chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
cool
kieranred chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
the curator is tom baker aka 4th doctor
Rain chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
IKNOWWHOITIS! it's Tom Baker!
Whomever-you-want chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Like, 2 people: Doctor what?
giraffesplaycello chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is such a great idea just to do quotes. You ave done some of my favorite quotes ever. I just read all of the chapters in the lat ten minutes, and happy memories came with each quote. Keep up the good work!
14th Doctor chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
You are doing great, but there are A LOT more quotes of my past you could easily get! But, I like to say that my ninth life was the funniest so far. Except when I complained about my kidneys, then asking how to fly the TARDIS.
Smiley101 chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
This is all really funny! I wonder how long it took to find all that?
Gabriella chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Tom Baker, the 4th doctor
OztheNinja chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Lol loved the 50th special chapter
Sakura Uchiha- Time Lord chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
i thought sek would say " You are better at being thick"
Sakura Uchiha- Time Lord chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
i betcha the curator is one of the future doctors!
wickedmetalviking1990 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
i will never believe it is anyone other than the 4th Doctor.

by the way, why not show Classic Who some love? there would be no 9th or 11th Doctors were it not for Classic Who, and there are some REALLY good ones in Classic Who:

2nd Doctor: Quick, act busy! (from "Tomb of the Cybermen")

4th Doctor: I'd rather not lose my arm. I'm quite attached to it (from "The Ark in Space")

4th Doctor: (feigning possession) As from this moment, there is no such thing as free will in the entire universe. There's only MY will because I possess the Key to Time!
Romana: Doctor, are you alright?
4th Doctor: (normal) Well, of course I'm alright, but supposing I wasn't alright (from "The Armageddon Factor")

Davros: The Daleks will become all...
7th Doctor: (mocking)...powerful. Crush the lesser races. Conquer the galaxy. Unimaginable power. Unlimited rice pudding! Et cetera, et cetera! (from "Remembrance of the Daleks")

the list just goes on and on

-wmv1990
RandomHamster33 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
XD No matter what, I laugh my ass off at that part.