Reviews for Broken Heart
dorkykorean chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awee verh very cute!
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was really sweet. That probably COULD happen in the Digital World. I mean, look at Matt and Sora in 'The Crest of Friendship' episode.

Anyway, great story, continue writing, maybe write more to this one. Your coice.
C-Entury chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
y. 'nuff said.
MTiyamoto chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Awe, now I'm really going to become a Takari fan...even if I'm like obsessed with TK *sniffles*

Flarymon: *whacks Mindy*

O_X Oof! *falls face flat to the floor*
Child of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
That was really sweet.
Jewel chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Good job writing! oh TK! I understand how it must have felt to see that... *hugs him* poor baby!

She's wearing the bracelet! *eyes sparkle* So beautiful! *tears water* He's so lucky... he gets her heart... Please keep writing stories! You're such a good author!
miaow227 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Aw! So sweet!
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That was a very touching ficcy! sent a happy feeling through me right at the end! ttfn!
LightHopemayshine chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hmmmm...I see you haven't gotten to many reviews, I read this about three months ago...but never reviewed -_-, so I review now _.

It's WONDERFUL! So..so...inspiring.

And to think when I was talking with

Anz Angel Hikari I said I read one or two of your fics. boy was I wrong! I've read every single one, it's just I haven't for a while until today -_-, well I'm off to make my top 6 best authors into the top 7 best authors -_-
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
awh, so cute. So very fluffy. great job. Loved it. keep up the good work. Poor Tk. I always thought of him as the type to have lots of friends. You've inspired me to finish a fic I've been meaning to finish for a while. thankz

mandy_
Celestra chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Awww! That was totally sweet! I loved it!
TomokiG chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Your story has many good ideas... but you haven't used much of them...

Fist the idea with the loneliness: It was nice to mention this kind of problem but you should've deepend this theme. Especially Yamato and Natsuko should have had much more reaction about it...

Another problem is the all-knowing "Doctor Jyou"... It would've been better if he didn't know -exactly
Salamon2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Salamon2 is seen clapping in a nearly empty auditorium. Maybe even seen crying... who knows, he's just clapping right now.

Another good author:

Lady Ophelia (1)

Salamon2
Seine chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...ME like!
Azn Angel Hikari chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Aww! That was sweet! After all TK did for Kari, she should at least give him a date! Hehe! Man, I love your fics! They're always so good! Keep up the awesome work!