Reviews for Fading Away
wherearemyavocados chapter 32 . 8/10/2020
awww i like felix, you wrote him really well
wherearemyavocados chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
i love this girl
TaintedMircale chapter 79 . 6/1/2020
so excited and can't wait!
Uncommon fairy chapter 79 . 5/31/2020
I'm so excited to keep reading! Proud of you for keeping the story going, especially since it has been 6 years since we started this! Can't wait for all the twists, and turns, and angst!
cruelladevil101 chapter 79 . 5/30/2020
YES YES I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS WAS NOT THE END. I MADE THID ACCOUNT RECENTLY BUT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING JESS’S STORY FROM THE BEGINING AND TRULY LOVE HER, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW THIS GOES.
FurySaidtoaMouse chapter 79 . 5/29/2020
I absolutely can't wait to read Falling. I've loved this story since I started reading it and am looking forward to see what you write next!
charliethompson67 chapter 79 . 5/28/2020
OMG! I cannot wait for June 12th. Huge congrats on your status as a registered nurse. I have a friend who was in nursing school and it sounds so damn difficult to get through. Fading Away is my favorite story on this site and I am so excited to get to see the story take this alternative turn with Falling. I had a question regarding positions in the story...totally ok if you don’t want to answer it and keep it a surprise. Will Pan be a mayor or a king or what other type of position of power in the new neverland?
oncer448 chapter 79 . 5/27/2020
So glad this idea has not been abandoned! I was actually wondering for a while, if Pan was going to rape Jess in this story. (Not a thought that came in my head for dirty reasons.) Anyhow, so excited for the 12th! Fading Away is still my favorite story on Fanfiction!
FemaleWhovian chapter 79 . 5/27/2020
Just came off a 12 hour shift, saw the notification and nearly screamed. It’s so good to hear from you once more! And oh my goodness, congratulations on the position! I remember when you were still plugging away at nursing school, now look at you. And really, hope you’re doing well. Excited to see what’s going to become of our “happy ever after”. And come on, you’re the queen of angst and pain. All due respects of course. Can’t wait for Falling, see you back here on 12th!
HerondaleSalvatoreGirl22 chapter 79 . 5/27/2020
OMG, First of all... CONGRATULATIONS!
I mean, you became registered nurse way before me, I'm still waiting for my registration or whatever it is called :'( (I think Mexico is waay different the process to be registered)
It really warms ny heart you finished nursing career.
Second, I'm glad you're okay, specially for how things have been the past few months with the covid thing, I wish you the Best of luck and hundred of disinfectants so you can be safe while working (wether is an hospital, a private company or wherever place you're workinng)

Now to the repliy itself haha. I can't really wait to read what you come up with. I absolutely fell in love with Vin/Jess and while I wasn't here from the first chapter (more like around the 20's i think, I don't really remember) I consider I watched this story, this girl growing up and her development that was... Daamn, i have no words to describe it. I saw you also become even a better writer than you already were and I remember the first time you actually responded to one of my replies and how excited I was to meet a fellow nurse xD

I got really excited when I saw the email notification from this book, firstly off bc yeees this was a 'youre still alive and I'm glad for it' second, i could never be tired of hearing from awesome people and third... I CAN'T WAIT TILL JUNE TO READ THIS NEW CHAPTER ;)
And that's it, wooow, long review. Consider yourself lucky an special as I don't usually write this much (jk xD)

Take care!
Dreamer-Girl96 chapter 79 . 5/27/2020
Ahhh! Welcome back! I'm so glad you're doing well, congrats to you on becoming a nurse and to your beta for the exciting news! I hope you're safe amid everything going on right now. I can't wait to read Falling! I remember years ago wishing that someone would write a "What if" for Pan winning, so when you first announced Falling at the end of Fading Away I was really happy, and I'm really excited it's almost here!

Also, I don't think you have to worry much about bothering people with the M rating the way you might have 6 years ago. In a fate of cruel irony, most the original OUAT Pangirls aren't teens anymore so I think the majority will appreciate it.
Verona1700 chapter 78 . 5/18/2020
Absolutely amazing story, I love this so much!
deafeningtoast chapter 71 . 5/5/2020
OH MY GOD- I'm crying rn this was sad
deafeningtoast chapter 59 . 5/5/2020
damn hook really screws everything up for neal
deafeningtoast chapter 58 . 5/5/2020