Reviews for Words
ikissedtheLaurie chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
So this was such a good series? I loved every episode, how they are so subtly lizzington sometimes but so overpowering at other times. I really like Blue. I don't know if you're still doing this but you're a wonderful writer and my prompt is 'Blink' if you're interested. Thanks for these wonderful snippets
firerosedreamer67 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
I think Red needs to have
Dreams( of Lizzie only they aren't reams he is reaching her,telling her his feelings and let see where they go from there...)
yakimavalk chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
grief
Aimee chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
Abstinence ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Fire.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
If you van wrote a long zone story where red and liz are in couple since few month and during a case red died by saving liz's the end, liz goes to sée his grave and she is not alone but with a young boy and it's their child. You are a wonderfull writer ! I love this!
Rianne chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
Hi!
You probably have had quite some prompts by know, but still I would like to give a contribution.
So the word is... thermos flask. I know it consists of two actual words, but in my native language it most definitely one word ;). I am curious what your imagination will do with this word, if you choose to use it as a prompt that is.
Btw I admire the way you write. For a lack of a better word, your stories are tangible.

Have a good day!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Cool green grass in late spring
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Sweet-smelling, soft, soft, fine hair. Her baby's hair.
tinahartley912 chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Redemption
foo armando chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Cuddles! ;)
jjgoodhope chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Geez now I'm totally stressed. What an emotional chapter. Beautifully done.
jackandsamforever chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
So great! You're such a good writer. Can't wait for more. :)