Reviews for Taking It Down
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I think you don't come anymore to this site, but I loved this fic and I don't favorite a fanfiction without say to the author that the work is gorgeous, congratulations!

You did a very good work. I loved your Curt. x)
bboinnng chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You captured Curt perfectly, all the way through, and I just have to say, the bit with him being irritated that Brian was trying to touch himself while they were doing it, and Curt grabbing Brian's hands & holding them behind his back ... I mean, that is just scorching. What a shame this scene wasn't in the film :)_
albe-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh my Goddess...it's so Curt Wild-y I love it.

I think you captured him and his thought processes just perfectly, and it has the real ring of authenticity that is so hard to find in fanfiction.

Excellent I say!

my Hat (if I had one) would be off to you!
deactivated11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
OMFG! I made the mistake of reading this while listening to Gimme Danger *sob*beautiful dear.
Badhbh Catha chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Ah... this was... really really good. Terrifically in character. My belief never broke. I don't read VG fic, but I read this and I'm glad glad. Thanks for the opportunity.
C-chan15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
This is such a great VG fic, you get the characters personalities so well, and really make the reader understand what Curt and Brian are fealing. And I just love the last line, we all know Curt still loves Brian...or maby I'm just a hopeless romantic, even when it comes to glam rock...

-naoki
theexquisitecorpse chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
i read this on some list, but i never ended up commenting. i really like it! it just works well for me and makes sense.
Xevaral chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Woah... that was... well... strong...

Ah hell... I liked it anyways. :)
Dot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Whoa... That was... intense. Well done:) I especially liked the last line. It's so true! Anyway, good job.

Amber