Reviews for Behind the Perfect Life
Nadav chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
It's alright but I'm not a fan of messing with the character's I prefer you leave them the way they are supposed to be and not change them also I know it's hard to believe but alvin is the oldest on the original versions that are made by Ross.
archer300 chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Good story. Did you write as if it already happened abd she was just reading the book of what her family went through. If sho great job and keep up the good writing.
munkfeavor76 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
a great story well written. a good read.
Adrian chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
I felt like I was reading a soap opra. And since I love them, that's a good thing. Well done! I love how Simon's journal held the whole thing together, explaining stuff that would have been lost in the story's fast pace. Great! Inspired!
Anna chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
OMG! This was the best story I ever had read! Plz dont stop it!
archer300 chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Story is going good so far. Would like to know what happened tip Dave all i know is he died was in Alvin arms.
crazymofo332 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
*screams* YAAAASSS THERES SOME ALVINETTE ACTION IN HEEREEE

Im such a sucker foe an Alvibette moment, sorry. Brimon is still together momentarily so thats good, Brittanys FINALLY going back to them, thats awesome too. YES EVERYTHING US GOOD-*remembers Charlene* Oh...right. SHES there in the story too, being the bitch she is. *sighs* You know Charlene, if you mind your own business you wouldnt have turned into A LITTLE ASSHOLE.
AdoniaAlma chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Too lazy to log in but WHOAAAA! I like this chapter Keep it up!
Stevenspielbergwriter3 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
i love this story so far bro i want mooooore!
crazymofo332 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
*snaps in z-motion*

THat's right Charlene its what you get you BITCH. Im so haopy Alvin kicked her out. Simon and Brittany are getting pretty cute with each other too, im also happy ro see that. But Brittany should really get up and go back to them, no matter how hard it is. ITS FAMILY WERE TALKING ABOUT.
Diamond1456767 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Damn. Charlene is such a bitch...

I'm glad Alvin is starting to realize... The story is going great so far, it really is getting my attention. Update soon. :3
crazymofo332 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
OOOOOH BRUH YOU GO ALVIN!

Im loving how the story is so far. Charlene is the total whore bitch, thats for sure. Alvin, yourr awesome for lying. Probably the only time ill allow you lying. Brittany seems like shes getting into a boeing life though...eh I seem to like Kimberly though even if she only said a few sentences xD

But yeah, Great Job! :3
ZestySweetHeart chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Yaaaay Alvin FINALLY figured it out! This is progressing really fast but that's fine. It's pretty attention grabbing. Keep it up :)
Diamond1456767 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You did a good job with all the details and amazing writing. I don't see a lot of well-written mixed couple stories, so its pretty cool to see one around here. :) The only thing I'd say I don't like is Alvin dating Charlene. Either way, this is a good story.

This story has gotten my attention and I like it so far. Update soon!
ZestySweetHeart chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Whooaaaa. That is good. But I don't know what I think about Brittany x Simon yet. I'm kinda a sucker for Simon x Jeannette... Call me old fashioned, but I just am. :3 Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.