Reviews for The Courtship of Molly Hooper
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
oh my that was so good! love Sherlock watching rom-coms so funny! thank you for a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
really really in character and fuzzy-tummy inducing yuur sherlock is really good and your molly
applejacks0808 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awesome! I love me some sherlolly!
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Utterly cute and weird, just like they are. Thanks for this lovely fluff
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So, no joke, I was reading this and I said to myself, "Wow, this is fab writing. I should read more by this author, who is it?" And then it turned out to be you, and I've stalked nearly all of your stories already.

In short, you are lovely and this made me smile. Thank you!
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That is really good. I like that you caught his awkwardness. I feel everyone gets one aspect of Sherlock's personality down really well, and you've definitely caught his awkwardness. It was believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
️️️️️️️️️️ Adored this.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh this would be so amazing if it ever happened. But us Sherolly fans will probably never get a scene like this. I would settle for one great and incredible intense kiss. You made me so happy at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary did predict that SH & MH were going to get together. I still think on the show they would make a super exciting and intriguing couple and he did say he cared about her the most.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh man this is brilliant. Keep up the great work with Sherlolly ;)
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
For some reason, I Sally in this fic...she's actually bothered abt Sherlock and Molly.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
There is one thing to be said about this fic. It's "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Brilliant stuff, as always. :)
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
The scene with Donovan telling them to get on with it was priceless. Thanks fir the good read.
Moonunit chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh, wow, lovely story. Really wonderful...It was simply perfect...Thank you for writing it.
whenisayrun chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was amazing
Such a cute and wonderful story
Perfect
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sherlock in love us a strange and beautiful thing! He would take a scientific approach to courting Molly! Your story made me smile the whole way through! I like that you had Sally be the bearer if Sherlock' s solution to dating Molly! Generally, I don't like her character in a story, because she is more caustic than Sherlock! And that says a lot! And she calls him, "freak"! Don't like that at all! Molly having "a tough layer of optimism" was brilliant! Love that description! A grown woman, who has dealt with life's ups and downs and still manages to be kind, loyal, and sunny, deserves such a descriptor! It is hard to be cheerful, see the best in people, and not be bitter in today's world! Please forgive my rambling, but that just made me think! Thank you for your story! Until your next, I will try to keep calm and Sherlolly On!