Reviews for Arrangement of a Lifetime
riverdalefanatic chapter 19 . 6/2
Please, please, please write more! It is so good!
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE IT
leamigliani2003 chapter 1 . 2/10
please continue ! that's soooooooooo great !
channingsandoval chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
please continue!
sadstargirl chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
This is really well written and I know it’s been a long while but it hope you come back to this. I was really enjoying it and I hope you’ll come up with a conclusion bc you kinda left us on a cliffhanger lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2017
I need more. Please.
WolfspiritA chapter 19 . 8/26/2017
Please please update. This is an amazing fic and I would love to see how it ends. Thank you
Twerd1853 chapter 19 . 8/4/2017
So, I just recently got into The 100 .. thanks to Netflix. And I am loving all of these Clarke/Bellamy stories. This one in particular because it's AU and it's just really well written. It has so much angst and I'm sad to see that the last time that you updated was in 2014. I do hope you plan to finish this story. It would be a real shame if we didn't get to see it all the way through. It's just way too good to give up on. Soooooo hopefully one of these days, when real life has slowed down and isn't as hectic, you'll update again. Until then, I'll be patiently waiting for the rest :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVED IT
Heather chapter 19 . 6/14/2017
What, no finish? This fanfiction is actually one of the more accurate, well-written fanfiction about Bellamy and Clarke! You don't just delve immediately into some lovey dovey relationship lacking in the substance and depth that these two deserve. This story actually grows and develops over time as they bring out the best in each other- much like the real relationship between these two leaders. I hope you'll consider giving us some closure :) I know I'd really like to know if Bellamy pulls through, if they ever end up getting the damn custody!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
I really like this story. Are you gonna update again anytime soon? Please save Bellamy! My heart can't take the suspense.
Red656 chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Amazing story so far, hope you eventually continue!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
This is amazing! I love the story so far and honestly I can't get enough
elena.ga chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Please write more! This is so freakin good! UPDATE PLEASE!
BellarkesBarchie2199 chapter 19 . 5/5/2017
UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN SO LONG! PLEASE!