Reviews for I Didn’t Die
Greeneyedalice91 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I like it. The Jackal is a very interested ghost and there is so much that could be done with him. Well done
Not-Writing-Anymore-Sorry chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I thought it was awesome, incredible
Ranekaera chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hm... hardly the thoughts of a madman. Perhaps you'd like to read a story by someone who knows what it's like to be truly insane? Check out Ryan Kuhn, by either zavier or Ranekaera, I cant remember which.
KiaPyrosHasDied chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
O.O . . .

Awesome is the only word I can think of. Adjectives are lacking right now, as my brain is swimming in the words you wrote. I love this to pieces! (bad pun har har) It's just so great! Lovely, the order of words ,and I don't care if the punctuation is "meh", because this is the best Jackal story I've ever read.

Hope to see more from you.

*thinking* You know me and Ryan would get along great. We're both insane. *hugs him* Whee! Ta for now!

*favorites all teh way!*
Beelzemongirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Jackal's my favorite ghost above the others. This was interesting. I didn't know he was burned. Man that must have sucked!
Dez chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I loved youre story! The Jackels my favorite! Probbly because i'm very much like him. Dont be scared, I'm a girl, i wont hurt you! You should be very proud of this fic! I hope you write more! 13 ghosts rules!
ManIACjAcKaL chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
awesome! I thought that was great! *hands Yami No Ryuzaki a chocolate bar*
Kielle chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hm. That was actually pretty intriguing. You set a nice off-kilter crazy sing-song rhythm to the pain and rage that really drew me in right up to the end. Interesting style, and good work!
Yami Elf chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Vary Cool Good Job with it
Helga chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Not bad, I like it! :)
Jinxie Otherside chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
[sniffles] That was intresting... :( I feel so awful for Ryan... [sniffle] Why did they have to treat people like that?
erin chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
very well written a little spooky but very well written i liked it
Mysti1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I loved this story! The Jackal's the scariest of all the ghosts, and this sounds stupid, but the first time I saw 13 Ghosts I was scared to go to sleep that night because The Jackal really freaked me out -;; Anyways, this was very well-written and I liked it, write more!
Amethyst Teardrop chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This is really realy good! I loved it
jeuxmungandr chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hey, this is a very detailed fic. I enjoyed it. You write really well.

I take it you also have the 13 ghosts DVD? I figured that because you know his fate and his past life and yada yada. It's cool, isn't it?

Well, keep up the good work.