Reviews for King of the Gypsies
Minjau chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
I wish you had finished this one :C

It was just getting good...
Miravisu chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
Gypsies, what an interesting angling! Might there be more coming? But it was a while ago that this was updated..
anett chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Love it .
Elizzza chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
It is a pity that this story has not been continued as yet. I sincerely hope the reason is lack of inspiration and that nothing bad has happened to you. It is refreshing to find such an unusual story and I sincerely hope that you one day will find it possible to continue writing.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I'm surprised that Hermione and Severus haven't transfigured the cots into something more comfortable and toasty.

I'm glad that Harry and Ron FINALLY appreciate Professor Snape. Too bad it took his supposed death to have them realize his worth, and place in their lives.

:chuckling: I'm trying to imagine a disgruntled Severus doing silly magic tricks for the children attending the carnival. Even if he is unhappy with being made to perform, at least he is being allowed to learn some of the Gypsy magic. I like how it woke up his curiosity as to other aspects of their magical way of life such as Herbology, and potion making, of course.

Roux is creepy in his hanging around Hermione and placing his hand possessively on her shoulder when she read the fortunes of young men. Hermione is not his to be claiming possession of to the young men, unless he fears for her safety from them because of their being strangers.

I like how Hermione reminds Severus that she is no longer "Miss Granger," but his wife entitling her to be called "Mrs. Snape." Why is he surprised about her willingness to take his last name as her own? Would he rather she had let the Gypsies hang him? Perhaps the fact that they are wedded has yet to sink into his thick noggin, LOL.

Nanosh is camped out close enough to be disturbed by Hermione and Severus whispering to each other? Sheesh, what a bummer, no wonder it hasn't sunk in that they are married. They can't even be alone enough to have consummated their marriage, let alone have regular relations, you know?

Why haven't they conjured up some blankets, or transfigure some things into blankets if they are so unwilling to cuddle up to each other?

F.Y.I.-error found needing correction:

"Call me Hermione, or if you insist on formalities, Mrs. Snape would be more appropriate, don't you think?" the ["the" should be "she"] whispered, slightly put off by his use of "Miss Granger."
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
It appears that Severus will be able to get in good with the children much easier than the adults, at least it is a start.

Oh boy, Roux is going to be bothersome. Will he perhaps end up being a villian? Severus is going to have to mind his "Ps and Qs."

Why didn't Severus or Hermione send a patronus to Hogwarts to inform them of Severus' sabbatical?

How funny that the Gypsies had forgotten the charms necessary to lighten heavy loads. I love how Severus wasn't going to go out of his way to "enlighten" them (pun intended).

I'm glad that Severus is aware that he is being watched and by whom so that he won't give them reason to string him up.

Aww, how cute of the little boy chattering to Severus about his magic tricks.

Good chapter.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Ha-ha, neener-neener, Gypsy King, Hermione chose Professor Snape over you!

8~P

'She was relieved that the jug hadn't broken-she couldn't imagine living with her evil Potions professor for three years, or even twenty.'

Cool, a type of forshadowing in that if before the end of their year together they enjoy each other, one or the other may go out of their way to cast a spell upon the jug to ensure it smashes to smitherines. FANTASTIC!

;~D

I have one suggestion: you should put some sort of divider (ex. ~*~ ~*~ ) between the scene with Hermione and Severus, and the scene with Dumbledore and McGonagall. It makes for less confusion for the reader as to who it was that said, "oh."

Well, I'm off to chapter three.

;~)
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Cool story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses, and for the rating to go up too! :wiggles eyebrows suggestively:

;~D
darkforces chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
very good please continue
its hot in Australia today chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
i loved !please update!
monketprobs chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
no a cliffhanger
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
He he he! That was great
Jasque chapter 12 . 7/7/2005
Can't believe that I never stumble upon this fic years ago! Anyway you really got me hooked on this story and I like the slow growing relationship between our two beloved characters. Is there any chance for an update?
Penpin chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
love it but please continue!
joaniem chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
i love this! It's one of the best fics I've read...are they going to fall in love...i hope so...maybe hermione could somehow "save" him from the "dark side"...just a random thought...