Reviews for Deeply Loved
CShipper chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
That was amazing. Like oh my gosh. I absolutely love what you had Killian say because it was perfect and it was just everything! All his frustrations and love just poring out and Emma couldn't stand to let her fears hurt the man she loves. And her guilt over realizing how she just abandoned Killian. Ugh, everything is just so perfect and they are each other's forever and so amazing. Thank you!
CShipper chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
That last line broke my heart! Love seeing Killian with David and Mary Margaret and he thought that he took Emma's magic! I love how Mary Margaret was able to get Killian to smile with the Jell-O, his response was hilarious! And her thanking him for returning her children to him warmed my heart! The Charmings approve of Killian and I just love the idea of them being his friends! I can't wait for Emma to come around!
CShipper chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
At lest he's alive! I'm taking a physiology course right now and most of the medical terminology that you used I understood which bodes well for my final this week! I love the family feels with the Charmings and how they are all together!
CShipper chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Wow, I've never seen that done before, but that was smart of Killian to weaken Zelena! And True Love's Kiss woke Killian up, but Emma's panicking and Killian doesn't know what happened and it's already a fantastic start!
AmayaBlack chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
This was so good!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
sweet. I liked it
TashaRose chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful story!
Trinity23Rose chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
that was one fine piece of writing:)
Krystal chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Honest to God I am blown away by this. It's beautiful! I only found one single error in it and it was so simple I decided to tell you. But first I have to say that I can't believe how well written this is! There was none of the nonsense you find in other fics that leave you thinking "That's not how that works". None! The error I mentioned is 23 paragraphs up from the bottom, including one line paragraphs. It says: "he traced a circle around her navel, his thumb dipping briefly into the little hollow before moving to flick open the button of his jeans." Which made sense, but then it says he flirted with the lace hidden beneath the denim, and -Unless he is wearing lace, which if he is then the confusion is my fault and I'm sorry!- if he's in her pants, then it says he unbuttoned his, then teased his lace underclothes! Haha:) Oddly, either way I was into it. Anyway, once more: GREAT job!
princesseslikepirates chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
That was a beautiful ending!
Black Alnair chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Break me why don't you? Very lovely - raw, potent, Emma is a pill but I'm glad to see Killian's devotion (not just his pain) brings her round. Hope to see more from you!
style28 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I just found this story and really am enjoying it. Great spin on the original and well written!
Melly326 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Intriguing can't wait to read more
Black Alnair chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Poor Killian. The angst hurts but I can't wait to see how this plays out. Looking forward to the next update!
laugh0ften2012 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
I was so excited to see this story in my update box! I love this story and everything about it! I hope Emma doesn't comes to her senses and is at least there for Hook even if she is still in a little bit of denial.