Reviews for Like A Rose
celiagod chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
OMG! This is great! You are an amazing writer.
fritzo chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
YEA! The sequel starts out in a good place... as where Beth is concerned. She's working towards getting better and the rest of the group seems to be back to being the well oiled machine. Looking to find a more permanent place to call home and their thinking of either going back too the farm or the prison. I've always thought that the farm was their best place, especially if they remained just their core group, along with Tara and Abraham's crew. It didn't have a huge fence and heavy walls like the prison, but it had wide open space and there were other farms that they could go too... there's so much potential there. And now, they are so much more knowledgeable about their new world, that they can defend it against the dead. I'm excited for this sequel and to see what you'll do with it and Beth's recovery... and their apparently, growing family. I wonder if any one else will be joining the ranks of mommy in this group?
TWD-Abby chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
I absolutely loved this! You are such a talented writing kept me entertained on a 6-hour flight. Hope you write more soon!
Daydreamer123 chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
It was great to see you have updated this story and so happy with the whole chapter and the ending. I was in tears thinking after everything Beth and Daryl and Rick by their side had gone through, Beth had died. I'm so happy she didn't because I'd just be thinking about it all day!

I'm so glad you're writing again and I hope you update your other amazing stories!
jazznsmoke chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
I hate that this is the end, but God, it was such a beautiful ending for an amazing story. I'm so glad you updated!
cindylou123 chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Thank you for this.
liquefiedcake chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Omg nuuuuu D:
I'm gonna miss this story so much D:
Thank you for finishing it though because this was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read ;-;
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
wait how Mary beth died? I'm so lost with this chapter we will never know who the man was in reality :/
gneebee chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Thanks so much for working hard to finish this one. Great job as always!
Disappointed? I think not! The afghan was so special. And the declaration of love at the end - perfect!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
To be honest, I loved this story and the ending. I just hope you change the ending of Sweet Cigars.
poodle69 chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Wow I have read plenty of story but you're take the cake it been 24 hour and I finally got to where i'm at. Since part one to the sequel I haven't been able to put it down. Sorry for not commenting but that how amazing your story is I cried got angry, frustrated you name it I went threw it my emotion have been a roller coaster since I started reading it. It's heartbreaking how Beth that die since they took her with the help of Daryl that dyeing inside realizing what those monster did to her and the kids. How their love in still there for each other. What her family had to go threw finding out what they did to her and she still try to put herself together. I can't wait for your up dated let me know
Invisible-Lyss chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
You cannot just stop it there! Where is an update? We need an update! :) Please.
liquefiedcake chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
When will you update this? I need to know what happens!
nmp2079 chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
Please update. It's all good!