Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
QueenBea93 chapter 14 . 8/8
This is great! I do so hope you continue it some day :)
Natalia chapter 14 . 7/29
Fantastic!
MageVicky chapter 6 . 7/6
I love this story! I love that Harry got close to Cedric, and I like how you wrote hermione. The thing about canon is that there's a few characters, like hermione, that can be made to be on Harry's side or against him, can be made nice or super annoying quite easily. So when I read fanfic, I don't mind how an author views her, if they can back it up with canon examples. I kind of love that versatility in these characters. Another would be Ginny, for example, because we don't really get to know her enough.
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 6/9
I was just beginning to wonder about Hermione when her absence was explained. The author is a time travelling occlumens, apparently.
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 6/9
This fic is everything. Fluff, family, angst, subtle romance, friendship, it's everything. And it's amazing.
WildRosa13474 chapter 3 . 6/9
IT'S SO CUTE
WildRosa13474 chapter 3 . 6/9
IT'S SO CUTE
Syliphen chapter 14 . 6/5
You left off at such an important part, please continue this fic! You'rebsuch a gereat author and I hope to read more soon! Good luck!
AutumnWolf90 chapter 14 . 5/20
Hope you come back to this.
Lovely story, please continue!
I love protective Moriarty. I hope to see him ruin Dumbledore.
I love Cedric. Nice story. I like it that Harry hasn't met the Weasleys and Malfoy on the train,
Will Harry get to know some dark wizards as well? Love your story so far.
Oh my god, this is such a great idea! Love it ;D
Bjalf chapter 14 . 4/10
Very good. Really.

I usually hate slash, but that's mostly because the average slash author is a hormonal pre- or early-teen girl with Twilight-based unresolved sexual tensions. Go plastic, girl! Bzzz!

This, however, is very good. The "slash" is very tastefully done, with only subtle hints of lemons. This is how it should be done. Leave the sticky stuff to the imaginations of the readers. No matter how well you write, you can't beat the reader's imaginations. Less is more.

Anyway, I have nothing to complain about, apart from spotty spell checking. Exceeds Expectations .