Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
DustBunnyQueen chapter 2 . 1/31
First off, wonderful story. I can't wait to read more. I only have two pieces of constructive criticism. I'm not sure if another reviewer covered them or not, but here goes:

The British don't have Social Security numbers, they have National Insurance numbers. (I double checked before I wrote this to make sure I wasn't wrong.) The only things I know about NI (National Insurance) numbers is that you need them to work legally in the UK and that they are like SSN's.

As for Moriarty being Catholic because he's Irish; well it depends on where he was raised. If he was raised in Northern Ireland, he's most likely Protestant. If he was raised in Southern Ireland then he was, indeed Catholic. I tried to look it up and find out, but I can't find out for sure.

Since that is the case, and since this is your story, I'll follow your lead. He's Catholic in this story. In others, who knows. Just thought you'd like to know that he could be Protestant.

Hope I didn't come off as a flamer; and if I did I apologize.
shiningsilverwolf chapter 14 . 1/20
Please update!
AutumnWolf90 chapter 14 . 1/7
I love this story. I really hope you update this soon. This is one of my first with sherlock cross over
NatNicole chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Jim, Seb, you guys are such B. .! LOVE ya!
NatNicole chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
You're right about Hermione; depending on what's convenient for the canon plot, she flip-flops between being blind & badass. I'm glad ya wrote her realistically out of Harry's life, since (if you don't want to waste energy on developing her as a character) keeping Hermione around would hurt the story.
*glomps Harry* LOVE this Harry, Jim, Seb & Cedric, b.t.w.!

P.S. This story is pure AWESOMENESS!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Awesome plot.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
This is cool
Virodeil chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Awww... cute... despite its being truly a disfunctional household. :) Endearing. Hopefully you'll continue? Thanks for writing regardless... - Rey
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Love it even thought I know nothing of Sherlock.
concupiscite-ani chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
so intense.. update fast i am dying to read what happens after wards
HannaSun chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
...and that review got cut off, just as autocorrect changed animagus to animals. (Thanks, autocorrect, your additions to my correspondence brighten my day).

So, yeah, why wouldn't you inform the school of that. Hence, your portrayal of Remus as being weak willed, doesn't bother me. It fits, especially since he's not yet received that boost to his confidence of teaching at Hogwarts. But, another writer might focus on other qualities and make Remus into a better man. But, not everyone can be a decent person in a single story. You need your mash of fear, brave, weak-willed, cowardice, quiet, loud, doubt, etc. And, you do place your characters in flux, and let them realise mistakes and give them room to grow.

And, yeah, Dumbledore, fuck, he could've done something about Riddle. Why the hell they leave magical children out in the world without guidance, open to abuse, is just beyond me. But, I'm not going to waste more words on it here in the review section.

Ace story, really curious to see it unfold further.
HannaSun chapter 14 . 9/21/2016
Really love the voice of all the different POVs. As well as the characters you've chosen to shine a brighter light on (Cedric, Neville Pomona). There are characters I rather like, that are receiving the shit end of the stick, but you can't make everyone awesome in a fic or shine a light, at all, on them. You need balance, which means some characters won't get any redeeming qualities or screen time or will fuck up. Plus, not everyone is the same, we're attracted to different qualities in characters, as well as people. And, I'd rather have fics challenging the portrayal of several characters than all of us piling on the same hill.

Plenty of people like Remus, life hasn't been kind to him, etc. But, he's made several questionable choices: why would you not tell anyone that the friend you believe to be mass murder is an animals
HannaSun chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
How interesting. Placing him in Hufflepuff gives him a safe environment in which he can be Harry. I love his brazen, giveth no shits, taketh no fucks attitude.
HannaSun chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
What an interesting premise. I haven't watched Sherlock for a few years now, I simply stopped relating and got a bit annoyed with it all (way more into elementary), but thought I'd have a look at some of the crossovers, and I'm quite happy that I did. Anything that's well written, and has cunning and slightly morally ambiguous characters is straight up my alley. Plus, it's just rather nice, for me at least, to see Harry paired up with new characters. And, I really enjoyed the part in the bank. The Magical World always seems more interesting if you approach it with a lot more calculation than the books do.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 14 . 9/8/2016