Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
Okay so this is really good so far! I'm super pumped for the next chapter, I hope you don't drop this fic!
yunicielo chapter 5 . 7/18
pi
FateOfChaos chapter 14 . 7/15
I'm really impressed with this story. Jim has really become one of my favorite characters. He's one of those villains you can't help but love. His protectiveness over Harry is . . . fascinating. I love it! I hope to see more of this soon. I'll be looking forward to it!
KyraTheFictionReader chapter 14 . 6/17
I was looking for a Harry raised by Moriarty story and this one was just the sort of thing I wanted. Moriarty is just so crazy, I love it.
Grovtech chapter 14 . 6/15
An interesting story. It seems the magical world is getting Moriarty's attention instead of Sherlock. That's not to say Mr. Holmes is being ignored, but rather he's not at the top of the list. I must say having him with Black ancestry was brilliant!
Grovtech chapter 4 . 6/15
Hagrid versus Moriarty? Dumbles or Tom might be able to give the criminal mastermind a run for his money, but I'm afraid that Hagrid might be a little out of his league. Like several magnitudes!
Your story is good and I hope that is continues . You are right sometimes there is no need for medication.
BloodyRabbit89 chapter 14 . 6/5
wooowww wwoooww wooaoo! I love it! Jim and sebby! 3 pls conti!
Please continue- I love this story xx
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 14 . 5/31
Love love love this story. I haven't seen Sherlock yet but the way you portray the characters from Harry Potter is wonderful! I agree with a lot of things you portray and what you have said in your author notes. I've always lile some fanfictions better than the originals because of the way things are presented. And well cause favorite ships and such but that doesn't matter. What does matter is when fanfic authors portray the characters in a light or in a way that goes along with the books or how the books would have gone had it been like what the author has written. And besides this has got to be one of more favorite crossovers and I'm not a big fan of them myself but it's not lile my opinion is really important, not like I'm JK or someone like that. But seriously this is a good crossover and you seem to present facts from voth series and i like it. Just keep on spell checking amd looking for a good beta to help and you'll do fine; most everything lools great now, i would offer but i don't meet the requirments set by . Anyways just keep up the good work and keep posting when you can.

Love,
SleepyMom
PaintSplatter94 chapter 4 . 5/31
I called my older sister a gombeen the other day. She had no idea what it meant, like I was gonna tell her. I love this story so far and can't wait for each update!
Lauri3n chapter 14 . 5/31
This is fantastic! I look forward to more.
ilove0t6forever chapter 14 . 5/30
Wow lol, this was an intense chapter bro but it was nice lmaooo and by reading the authors notes from chapter one to now it was like watching you grow up which is kinda weird but like in a nice way lol yeah so uhm please update soon and i hope college life is going well for you lol
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 5/28
*sigh* A really engaging start, but I should have paid more attention to the story metadata. Shipping two characters of the same sex when there's no clear indication of their sexuality in canon takes a certain amount of setup.

In any story, with any two characters in this relationship canonically, it's really immersion-breaking to just have two characters kiss out of the blue when, up to that point, all evidence seemed to be leading toward, at most, a roommates vibe.

With Moriarty, it's flat-out "trumpets blaring" OOC for him to grow that attached without quite a bit of on-screen time to justify the change.

I'll give it another chapter to see if I can enjoy it despite the out-of-place shipping, but I'm probably done.
LoireLoa chapter 14 . 5/19
I really want for Jim to bury Dumbledore.