Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 9 . 4/18
Too lovely for words! I couldn't stop once I started reading. I've come across quite a few HP/Sherlock crossovers, but mostly Harry ends up in Sherlock and John's care. This is the first I've read where he ends up with Jim and Seb, instead... and it's absolutely delightful! I hope you would be able to update soon, but if not, I'm hoping you at least don't plan on dropping this story and not continuing... because that'll be a terrible injustice indeed, not being able to read more of this fantastic story. :)

Keep writing and inspiring!
Good luck with your future updates.

I'll be checking out your port right after this to see what else you've got to offer.
Monki-Neko chapter 10 . 4/15
sometimes you use the wrong tenses in narrative but overall, no other big grammatical mistakes
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 4/15
hey, so I really love your story and I'm so excited that there are at least two more chapters to go before I have to wait for an update but I just wanted to remind you that with 's new policies, an author can't post a chapter that only has an author's note in it. That has to be attached at the end or beginning of a chapter and if they find this, they might take the whole story down like they've done to other authors for this and other reasons. also, just from the standpoint of a reader it's sort of a let down to open up a new chapter and find that it's not a chapter at all but an author's note and while this was a very informative one I feel like it's something you should have left on your profile and maybe left a note about that on your previous chapter or only allow this office no chapter stand for a day or two before taking it down.
125b chapter 10 . 3/24
Great story
The Red Dementor chapter 10 . 3/18
Yay!
tyog56 chapter 3 . 3/18
Why?Why?Why!?
Why must almost every single decent Sherlock fanfic contain Slash?.. Sick of it really.. Every other fandom has only like 25-30% of the total with M/M pairings but this has about 80% slash. Personally as a guy,I couldn't care less about a person's inclinations unless it affects me somehow, but the pervasiveness of this type of pairing in this fandom is ridiculous.
This story is fun to read and I hope Harry is unpaired for the duration of this story.
moonlight36912 chapter 10 . 3/16
I love this story. So glad I found it. I can't wait until you update it.
This story is awesome. I wish that you are able to update soon. Good luck with your school.
misherukuro chapter 10 . 3/13
Very entertaining story. ,
saraphine85 chapter 9 . 3/12
Take as long as you need to write your stories. True genius takes time and with everything else in life happening around you it takes longer. I love the story that you've put together and will happily wait for more.
HowlingRain chapter 10 . 3/12
Found your story today and it's really intriguing! I feel sorry for poor Remus this chapter though. Great work so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
saraphine85 chapter 4 . 3/12
I Agree Hagrid is indeed more in the shallow end of the intelligence pool no matter how well meaning he is
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 10 . 3/10
Very interesting story; I rather like it! :3
Looking forward to see where this will go, and are you intending to mix in Sherlock and co as well?
libro5678 chapter 2 . 3/7
Tell me about it. And why exactly did a headteacher get off with kidnapping and assisting abuse anyway?
Ice Night chapter 10 . 3/5
I absolutely adore this story and I look forward to an update quite anxiously. So please update soon, I look forward to see what Jim, Seb, and Harry have in store for the wizarding world! :)