Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
NaniErin chapter 12 . 7h
Happy Birthday and congratulations on graduating!

I really like where you're taking the story - Hanging around to do a visual check on the school (now that they have a socially acceptable reason to be there) seems very much like what Moriarty would do. Of course, I can see Jim making up a valid reason of his own to check out the school, but since he was there anyway, right?

I like that Harry is friends with Cedric, and I like that Hermione is coming around, too (I was surprised that she was using a word like "bitch" given how sheltered she grew up, but then I thought maybe it's something she picked up from Harry and his dads) - the friendship with Draco is new and amusing so far, as well. Are you going to have him be friends with Neville as well? I hope so, but, then, I guess I'm rather fond of any fic that gives them a chance at solid friendship.

Thanks for finding the time to post again! I can't wait to see what you do next!
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 21h
What an interesting idea :-) there's quite a few Sherlock raises Harry so I like the fact that your going the polar opposite O:-) like Moriarty's protectiveness can't wait to see him tear dumbledore apart in their up coming 'game'
Love it ,hopefully you will. Keep writing.
tree1138 chapter 8 . 8/3
This is great I'm really getting excited about the story and thank you for the book rec. Any other recommendations for reading? I'm pretty desperate .
Hortensia chapter 5 . 7/30
Great story, looking forward to reading more!
liz.onia chapter 12 . 7/19
Great update and congrats on graduating from high school!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 12 . 7/15
:-) :-) :-)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 12 . 7/13
I completely agree with Sebastians advice at the end there, it's so true. It also ties in with a personal motto of mine: it's perfectly fine to trust someone, but never trust anyone blindly. It's all about levels of trust I suppose, for example you trust your mother to look after you when you are sick bit that doesn't mean they will never lie to you (whether it's to pull a prank or because you've asked as awkward question they don't want to answer), it's a higher level of trust than you would give to most but if they told you to jump off a cliff you still shouldn't do it just because they said so - I guess that's what Jim has tried to teach Harry too. That whilst it's alright to trust your friends alway use your brain & don't trust them blindly, it's harder for people to stab you in the back that way.

I'm so glad Jim & Sebastian threatened Snape - I thought Sebastian was absolutely brilliant, especially with that conversation starter comment! They really are a fantastic & powerful combination as a pair & you write them so well!

I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!

:-)
Fabulous as always. Love seeing Moriarty at hogwarts!
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 12 . 7/10
Happy late graduation! :) I love the story, it is wonderful. Sherlock and Harry Potter are great separate, but mixing them like this is awesome. Please update soon!
philippii chapter 12 . 7/10
Wow, I suppose I have to reread the story. I don't remember anything that happened before. But I liked the chapter. The way you describe Jims personality, it's, I don't know... very peculiar. But I don't think Snape would be so easily intimidated.
Aidis chapter 12 . 7/8
Happy 19th!
-Aidis
*huffs in amusement*
Anju Makaa chapter 12 . 7/7
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Thank you.
peppymint chapter 12 . 7/7
Poor Draco. But then, he is young. I wonder what he will be like after several years of Harry and family working on him.