Reviews for Patience Rewards Itself
yukino89 chapter 14 . 7/1
More pleas
AutumnRains1 chapter 14 . 5/15
honestly he should just transfer schools... good book though. I really like it.
NekoChan730 chapter 1 . 4/22
OMG I love this fic, the idea of Moriarty and Sebastian adopting Harry. Will Harry be pulled out of Hogwarts now? Does or will Sherlock know about Harry? I cant wait for the next update!
Wika0304 chapter 14 . 4/21
please update
LPWomer chapter 14 . 3/31
This is so amazing! You haven’t updated in a few years though, so I was wondering if this fic was abandoned/discontinued.
simsfans chapter 14 . 3/9
I loved it, please update, could you be that Cedric is the Sebastian Moran of Harry? I say everyone (including his parents) thinks that Cedric is the golden boy of Hufflepuff, but he could have a hidden side.
I can't fault your logic. And comming from me -I tend to nitpick on that in every fanfic I ever read, which is an obscene amount by now- that is a pretty big compliment.

I do actually love your view on Hermione. I always keep thinking she is not as smart as she seems, because of how she quotes the textbook perfectly, yet fails the practical part...or is slower there than Harry, which indicates she doesn't actually understand what she is reading. (And don't get me started on Lockhearts books...)

But you have a damned good point. She might just lack crearivity... or a combination of the two.

Ah, your fic is awesome btw.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 1/3
Why do I get the feeling that Moriarty will personally ensure that Voldemort wins JUST because it is the one thing that would break dumbledore the most...? I expect to see his brother go bye-bye in a spectacular and muggle fashion any days now... *Chuckles*

Ah... This story is really quite entertaining. *Grins* (Even if I have to rewrite it in my head to fit more accurately with Moriarty's personality, but, oh, well...) (Apperantly I have reviewed last chapter already...)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 1/3
For someone raised by Jim Moriarty and his bodyguard, Harry sure doesn't know his way around weapons... I would have expected both of them to insist he brought a gun at the very least. And while magic may not harm the troll, a few bullets to it's eyes would. A grenade pack in food might also work. If a bit messy.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 1/3
Good oldfashined Gaslighting. Jim sure knows how to pull everyone's strings. *Grins* Harry would never be given to Sorius, I'm sure. And if he tries, the I'm sure Moriarty would pull out every manipulative trick in the book, and make him doubt his own sanity. *Chuckles* I really like your story.

I just hope you haven't made Jim too soft...and how would Harry even know right from wrong when he's grown up with a guy who manipulates and tear apart morals with logic on a daily basis?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
I hope Jim ends up doing just that to dumbledore.
I mean... if it wasn't for the prophesy, Voldemort wouldn't have gone after Harry at all. And am I the only one who find it suspicious to hold a job interview in a pub? Especially with a seer...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
I LOVE Moriarty! *Grins* I mean... It was very, very foolish to warn the most powerful wizard aside from Voldemort -unless he has plans to get Voldemort on his side, which, admittingly, should be easy. Voldemort may have been smart once upon a time, but at this point he would be so easy to manipulate it's not even funny...- but Moriarty do tend to enjoy a challenge I guess, and whatever wizards can do with magic, they've got zero defence agaist a bullet. A shild simply takes too long to cast. It's a fatal flaw.

I absolutly love your story thus far! (Even if Harry is a 'puff and you have serious speeling and gramar errors.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
Sirius would never stand a chance, would he? *Chuckles* Jim would easilly use Gaslighting (making him think he is insane, even if he isn't and making him doubt himself), and if push comes to shove, I do not doubt he is capable of Breaking Sirius compleatly, and making him -actually- go insane.

Oooh, this is so exiting! *Grins and rubs my hands together*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
He really should have just stood back and wait until the end, then speaking up and saying he wasn't called, and point out his name was Harry Moriarty, and they needed to update their files. *Chuckles*

Why Hufflepuff? Has his father taught him nothing? *Raises an eyebrow*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
I know for a fact that, by norwegian law, Harry Potter was abused. He'd be taken away by the social services SO fast...if a -single- neighbor had bothered to report him inn. And I also know that british laws usually align with norwegian on most things... I think american laws are more lax and open for interprentation, or at least often not followed up properly tho. (I have an american friend who got blamed for his mom breaking a wooden spatula over his back while she was punish him for some thing or other, he never said what, or I forgot. Aaaanyway...)

I am SO looking forward to see what Harry grows up to be with hanging around Moriarty! *Grins widely* Sociopaths are made, after all (and I would not be surprised if you were right about Moriarty being abused and thus becomming one) and I am surprised Harry didn't become one from witnessing his parents death combined with ths dursley's treatment...tho he could go both ways I suppose... but when Moriarty raises him -and is the FIRST- person who tells Harry what is right or wrong behavior (since to the dursleys, everything was wrong) and we all know how skewed Moriarty's morals are... I can only say I expect him to be intriguingly sociopathic too. *Grins widely* Or at the very least far, far out on the side of amoral. But showing a small child death and destruction, which I imagine he would, should likely cause enough trauma for a sociopath creation. *Chuckles*

You have the most wonderful story idea! *Grins widely*