Reviews for Breaking Barriers: Told in Three Parts
steverogerschampagne chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Snape: AVADA KEDAVRA!
steverogerschampagne chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
all snamione fangirls should die
steverogerschampagne chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Change the title. It should be called 'Donkey Dung - the worst shit you can find on the internet'
Recreational Potions chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
I'm a sucker for a good reveal fic, and this is one. I can totally see it being this way, starting out with them keeping it a secret because they don't even know what to think of it and don't want to expose it to others, and then coming out because Hermione gets pissed off enough to not care anymore.
articcat621 chapter 3 . 2/24/2019
The angst and heartbreak is so real here... I'm so glad they're together though and happy. You did brilliantly with this one, love. xoxo
articcat621 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Holy crap, I'm a sobbing mess. My heart... Lord, my heart. xoxo
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
amazing.. simply amazing.. so much love, so easy to feel.. the way u write this pairing makes me love it so much more and wish it was canon. you are giftednow, it's midnight, I better not start another story yet or I'll be up all night again lol.
btw, I've kept scrolling past this one because of it being so sad, I'm running out of stories to read until I get to the big one, so I caved in xD
And FOREVER chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
omg.. how do u do it? you've ripped my heart out, completely destroyed my emotions, word by word! the tears were just streaming down my face, throat so tight that it hurt.. T_T I told only read a paragraph or two at a time towards the end before I wussed out and had to stop for a few mins. u are truly talented.. seriously lol such a short simple story killed me with it's grace.
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
BEAUTIFUL! another amazing story (insert smilie face, because for some reason it doesn't let me)
I had to stop reading ch 2 cuz it made me cry lol my throat hurt to much. so I figured I'd review this while I regained my composure lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS TORE OUT MY HEART! It is THAT good!
asma4life chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Beautiful...and seemingly very natural in it's course.
WinterOrion chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I'm thrilled and grateful they were able to work things out and deepen their love and connection.
WinterOrion chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Woman! Are you trying to utterly wreck me this morning?! My day hasn't even start; the sun isn't up; my family is all asleep. Yet here I am reading on my phone while lying in bed as tears course a diagonal path across my face to the back of my neck where my hair and pillow are becoming damp. Curse you and your writing skillzzz! ;) Seriously, ow and wow. xoxo
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I'm fiiiiiinally getting to a stack of notifications from you, dear one! I adore all of your Severus/Hermione relationships and this one really was unique. I love it and her fierce protection of Severus in particular since most people would scoff at Severus needing protection. That she championed his safety and was no-nonsense about their relationship was awesome. Having allies in both Minerva and Madame Pomfrey made me smile. I wouldn't want to come up against that trio of witches and even Albus knew better. ;)
roon0 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
A wonderful read as always.