Reviews for Breaking Barriers: Told in Three Parts
asma4life chapter 1 . 8/9
Beautiful...and seemingly very natural in it's course.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I'm thrilled and grateful they were able to work things out and deepen their love and connection.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Woman! Are you trying to utterly wreck me this morning?! My day hasn't even start; the sun isn't up; my family is all asleep. Yet here I am reading on my phone while lying in bed as tears course a diagonal path across my face to the back of my neck where my hair and pillow are becoming damp. Curse you and your writing skillzzz! ;) Seriously, ow and wow. xoxo
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I'm fiiiiiinally getting to a stack of notifications from you, dear one! I adore all of your Severus/Hermione relationships and this one really was unique. I love it and her fierce protection of Severus in particular since most people would scoff at Severus needing protection. That she championed his safety and was no-nonsense about their relationship was awesome. Having allies in both Minerva and Madame Pomfrey made me smile. I wouldn't want to come up against that trio of witches and even Albus knew better. ;)
roon0 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
A wonderful read as always.
roon0 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
A two hanky job. I cannot help wondering how Severus will cope rising his young daughter on his own. Any chance of expanding on this?
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really enjoyed this. Your ability to get to the heart of H&S is rather wonderful.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
OH MY GOD LITERALLY STOP IT. I'm tearing up and I just did my makeup because it's Friday night but OMG. :( this was beautiful. Cat and Severus. :')
xx Sage
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Hermione's speech was absolute gold. The rest of them - Harry and Molly and Remus - can sod off. I would leave a longer review but I want to hurry and read the next part so. :)
xx Sage
jensteed chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
At least it only took him two days to come to his senses. It's anew awful ordeal to go through and I'm glad it ended well. A sad but lovely story :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Yes I'll have that hanky please I'm in bits after that, gods it was heartbreaking. You write an incredibly beautiful tragedy and I hope it doesn't sound awful but it was that little bit easier to read because he lived. Not that I'm not gutted about Hermione but DH really broke me, I came to FF because he gets to live again thanks to wonderful authors like you. Thank you for every single word you write, the joyous and the sad.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Well I am thrilled to see that I was wrong and still have more of your work to devour :D this piece was just beautiful and I will undoubtedly be coming back to it many times. I love Madam Pomfrey as she always seems to be one of the few people to care about his wellbeing, they interact great together in a story (or with Hermione in this case)
It was great to see Hermione stand strong on her own and face everyone down and really look out for him. Beautiful piece :D
expectosemprapatronum chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
All three of these were really great! :D
expectosemprapatronum chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
ok. thanks for making me cry. :((((
expectosemprapatronum chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love the way their relationship was handled in this chapter! Can't wait to read more!