Reviews for Horses Made of Sticks
PATIENCE chapter 62 . 8/17
Type your review here. THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING GOOD JOB
Scousedancer chapter 62 . 7/1
Gorgeous epilogue! So glad Kahlan, Richard, Cara,& their families have prospered and found happiness together! Rather than wallow in sorrow or take vengeance, they've used their experiences to make themselves better,stronger, & kinder people and leaders.
Thankyou for such an amazing story, and good luck on your exciting adventure in Africa! Enjoy!
STforRK chapter 62 . 6/30
Bittersweet ending, I turned out great. Thankx!
STforRK chapter 61 . 6/29
Sad and very touching chapter. A wise decision made by Kahlan to allow the Midlanders have a voice in Torren's punishment for all the pain, hurt and destruction he has caused. Looking forward to seeing what the people decide.
Scousedancer chapter 61 . 6/29
Absolutely delightful, but heartbreaking chapter! I thought Kahlan's solution to the problem of Torren was inspired, but the funeral for Dahlia and Aria was so sad - Kahlan & Cara are right, nothing will brimg them back. Seeing the spirits of their much loved sisters & friends, knowing they're at peace will ease the pain methinks.
Sophie383 chapter 1 . 6/28
will there be more of the story
Awww, so sweet, but sad too! I've really enjoyed this saga (and hope there will be a part 3?). Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
STforRK chapter 60 . 6/23
Poor Kahlan, just receiving word of Aria; she must now endure sadness and grief instead of rejoicing in the birth of her child. Cara grieving and trying to be strong for her friend while still accepting her own recent happy news.
Scousedancer chapter 60 . 6/23
Wonderful chapter! Poor Kahlan, shw should be sharing the birth of her daughter with Aria, instead she's grieving the loss of her beloved sister. And Cara, who should be sharing the news of her expanding family is sharing that painful loss. Its just as well they have Ben & Richard to hold them whilst they grieve
STforRK chapter 59 . 6/20
Facing the aftermath of Torren. Happiness and sadness abound. Nice to see Cara showing more of her feelings and accepting compliments.
Scousedancer chapter 59 . 6/18
Just finished 59 chapters of total awesomeness! I truly enjoyed this story and the wonderful characters in it. It broke my heart when Aria died but she went iut like the warrior/confessor she was. That Kahlan, Richard, Cara, & Ben get the happy ending their bravery and suffering deserved made me smile.
Thank you for writing such a great story!
STforRK chapter 58 . 5/26
Zedd and Ilya saved the day from being filled with more heartache and loss. Thanks for the update.
Awww, Aria and Dahlia gone! I'm happy for the update, even though it was a sad one. Looking forward to seeing how the story ends.
STforRK chapter 57 . 5/16
This chapter filled with many emotions. Looking forward to loose ends being tied up.
STforRK chapter 56 . 4/30
Thanks for the update, who will get to the throne room first? What will Cara find when she gets to the throne room? Will Richard be at his wife's side when the baby arrives? Looking forward to reading more.