Reviews for Somebody To Die For
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Wish there were more protective brother moments like this in the show...great job! Team Defan!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I've watched 2 random episodes since I stopped watching the show after season 3 so I have no idea what happened the last 2 seasons.

That is to say, I love this story and I'm absolutely sure it's a million times better than how the show ended. Anytime they get each other back is great. Missed reading your stories!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I didn't realise that we really need more scenes of Stefan and Damon playing pool together until now. I liked that Damon was grateful for what Lexi did buy couldn't bring himself to regret that she'd done it. Their hug was very cute, as was Damon admitting he sometimes goes into Stefan's room at night to make sure he's still alive.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
very nice, wish this had happened in cannon. I can't believe Damon didn't make it, I mean I know they HAVE to bring him back next season cause well... there wouldn't be much of a show without BOTH brothers but still I wish he'd gotten through
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
wow! i just loved ur verison
i am a huge tvd fan but THERE WAS SEVERE LACK OF STEFAN AND DAMON
i turned to the finale to see damon's reaction...
well lets see they talk about each other's feels in season 6 though!
#stelenadelenasuckss!
#DEFANFOREVER!
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Love it, your Damon is like my Damon, or the way I think he should react to his little brother die. And you write very well!
VampireBenAddict chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
It was awesome! I love Defan and I fell in love with them again! You described it sooooo well! _
Austenite29 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love this! I totally agree there needed to be more Defan in this last eps!
gigipadaswan chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you wrote this! Like all your other stories, this was amazing and I really feel like this could have happened in the show. The part where Damon barely got out "brother" when yelling at Bonnie, practically broke me. He honestly couldn't comprehend that his brother was gone, that he could possibly have to live in a world that his little brother didn't. Ugh that episode killed me over and over again. I HOPE that this coming season we get some major Defan bromance moments. Thank you for writing such a terrific one-shot, it was simply amazing!
PLK Susie chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I think I like your finale better :)
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I LOVE DEFAN FICS! :) More please! Also, Can you please do some Klaus/Elijah/Kol Stories...Maybe Kol getting out through Bonnie and going to New Orleans to help Klaus and Elijah? :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
omg. i love i love that damon was willing to do anything to ring stefan back
Child of the Night13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Awww i love it soo much! *squeaks* gods i was so mad att he writers for not putting a brother moment after all they did say goodbye to each other! At neithers death! Whar is this? Part of the who triangle is the brothers too i cannot believe they have forgotten that concept! Thank you so much for writing this! Im glad someone else also hated the fact of no Defan scenes! I also made my own Defan scene please check it out, "Wings Can Fly"
sebsbadkitty chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Aw. So sweet. I loved it. Best brotherly love fiction I've read in a while.