Reviews for Simple Complication
Love!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Lovely :)
Lal chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Love, love, love it. Sweet and sexy. You wrote this so well, especially the emotional parts. Ahh, thank you. Such a good read. :-)
Tigger72 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Great story love it
Terry chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awesome job!
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Now that is a scene I would have loved to see during that episode.
hellofashot-castle chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
"Love." She breathes it so softly, he wonders if he imagined it. "You didn't love her," she whispers. "Not like you love me." She holds his eyes, lets him see that she knows.

LOVE this. really gets to me
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
ummmmmmmm that was really amazing. Like, really. I would use better words but I seem to have lost the ability to form them. I wanted him to reassure her in this ep, so very badly, that she was the only one he had something this special with... I am so glad you wrote this. It's perfect, thank you for sharing.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
My first thought - well, they now know what Hudson River tastes like!
Second and all the other thoughts?
Soooo good! I loved loved loved it!
The boldness in Castle when he tried to make sure she knew she wasn't just one of many, how she accepted it, when she said she knew he loved her...
Loved all of it! So so good!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Just found this story! i love it (that episode was such a sad one for Caskett) How is it I wasn't alerted to this? I am going to hit "follow" again because I think somehow ff unflawed me from your stories!
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
So many emotions in this...hurt, anger, passion, humor, and love and you combined it together perfectly.
LaLa111202 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Lovely. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing!
alexmack32 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
OMG Loved this so much! Such a good mix of smut and emotions and agh it was great! thank you!
Aqua Rules chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Sizzling first chapter! THe chemistry between them was definitely alive and apparent.
caskett.photography chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »