Reviews for A Day to Remember
Aundielen chapter 1 . 7/26
Interesting read! Thanks for sharing this! Loved the different perspective here
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I enjoyed the story. It is nice to see our favorite characters through fresh eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh, poor bloody Kaplan. So happy to be chosen, and we all know what happens to her. Sodding Nekrit Expanse.

This is a wonderful story, though.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
You've more than done justice to yet another briefly met character.
I love the way that you wove loose threads and then chose your moment to tighten them into a knot.
Beautifully written, totally satisfying.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh, my. I was waiting for That Twist, and what a punch to the gut it was here. Beautifully done, on so many levels. Breathing complex, if momentary life into those on the margins - who at times are conveniently dismissed with a wave of a writer's pen - is a labour of love, and you do it wonderfully well here. Brava.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love stories that are told by people from the lower decks, and this is a great one. The crew member is likable and interesting. I like the view of Tuvok, especially, and the discussion of the "lack of work" done by security. There is also that speculation about J/C, of course. Thanks so much for posting this. It was a treat on a Friday night!
Delwin chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
A mature and complex piece that balances tone and content perfectly. The POV is layered and dynamic and the story is both bittersweet and utterly satisfying. Just beautifully written.
Laura W chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Whoa. Heartbreaker. Beautifully written...but heartbreaking.
northernexposure chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is wonderful - a very astute looks at 'below decks' on Voyager, which I would have loved to have seen more of on the show itself, given the unique position the ship and her crew found themselves in. You got every character spot on, and the first person nature of the telling really worked well. I'd love to see more from you in this vein! Thank you very much for sharing. x
Missyhissy3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I think this might be my favourite of the stories of yours I've read so far. The character you've chosen to flesh out this time is one I always liked, based on the actor's performance at the beginning of the episode your story leads into. I love how you've thought through so many aspects of life on board, and how the glimpses of the major characters and snippets of information about events on board anchor your story firmly into canon. A pleasure to read. Thank you.