Reviews for Return of the Wolf
doctorwholover chapter 37 . 8/4
This story was phenomenal! I loved every second. It was hard reading about Rose being in so much pain and hurt but I loved the happy ending :) great story!
Ritz-chan chapter 37 . 1/6
this fic made me cry too much man
pumuckl91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
damn, I should know better than start reading a new story before work! now I must be very strong and stop reading to get there in time
firedrakegirl chapter 36 . 7/29/2016
Seeing as you posted the last chapter, I went back and reread the whole thing. I adore this story. Everything was done just right.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 36 . 7/26/2016
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 36 . 7/25/2016
awwww just awww damn it I creid I loved it
valerie21601 chapter 36 . 7/25/2016
Lovely ending. Sigh! So sad, it's done.

I hope there will be other Rose/Doctor fics in the future.

You just need to mark it Completed in the Summary so others will know it's done.
Destiny'sT.A.R.D.I.S chapter 35 . 7/14/2016
idk how you can continue this story. This seems like a perfect ending to me. Anyways,i love your story so much, I am glad that you showed Rose healing and i cant wait to read more!
The Doctor and his Blue Box chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
Okay, to be honest, Rose is pissing me off and I kinda wanna punch her in the face because of her additude... I need help :/
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 35 . 7/5/2016
ohhh this was just awww just awww so sad and so awww
aliealouise chapter 34 . 5/18/2016
Beautiful chapter, very well done and you captured each moment perfectly. I do hope that this is not the end however, she needs her happy ending! With or without the Doctor x x
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 34 . 5/18/2016
oh wow that was just wow great just great I liked it
firedrakegirl chapter 34 . 5/18/2016
This is beautiful. I wish I could hear Rose's song.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
Thanks for the note...it is appreciated.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
awww that was just a great way to end this chapter it made me cry and smile great just great