Reviews for Bottled Strength
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hell YES. That was GREAT... Izumi is teh greatest, and I always wondered how she would react to Minato's loss... (POOR TSUKUMO! WAH!) It's nice to see something in the Nadesico section that's not shounen ai!
::ducks flying objects:: Just an observation!
Great job! I'm reading more of your stuff!
Greg OSullivan chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Bearit really understands what Nadesico is all about

and shows us interesting insights into the characters. Well done!
HarveyBautista chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Sad... sad. Yeah, only ONE damn episode dealt w/ Izumi's friggin past... and that wasn't even a vignette!

Yup, she has her walls. Except DAMN this wasn't Izumi... rather the external Izumi, shit she creeped me out when she confronted her Fiancees' 'ghosts'.

Good one, although I wish that you WOULD have gone more in-depth on Izumi, but you had it the way it is for a reason.
Tabby Phobos chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
New view on the situation. I like. I enjoyed the interaction between Izumi and Minato, something I don't believe you see at all in the series. It was fresh and interesting at the same time.

I almost expected Izumi to cave in and tell Minato, and then she might have believed that she had gone through the brunt of it, and at least she had someone who had the same problems to talk to. Not to mention a shoulder to cry on, whether that in particular be Yukina's or Izumi's.

With all of dialogue and inner thoughts, the fanfic acheived the difficult goal of showing, not telling, especially in the dialogue scenes. I myself have problems with this, so I understand how hard this is.

All in all, good work.