Reviews for One Who Knew
The Imaginative Light chapter 2 . 9/23
This was so full of heart and you captured our characters really well. We all love the hidden secrets of Severus Snape and the hope he had earned for all his courage and love. :')
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 9/19
Beautiful!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 5/14
Very simple, yet absolutely beautiful! It was deeper and full of emotions :-)
Stunning Sunset chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
This was pretty much perfect, not OOC and very touching.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
ALL OF THE FEELS! I really love your writing :D xox
villafoo chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Hello! I'm currently reading through all of the stories you have posted :)

"One Who Knew" was really great to read. I'm looking forward to your other work.
Kate chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Again, amazing. I really love your writing.
QOP chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
It's not nice to stop the story here: we want the romance! lol
Montara chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
When Severus let Hermione go back to Harry and Ron, I was kind of surprised since he told Voldemort that she's dead...so he put himself in danger by letting her go and be potentially recognized by their enemy. He was lucky Voldemort didn't find out.

She rescued him, loved that! And she went all the way, clearing his name and showing everybody he's a hero. Now their relationship can be in the open without angry stares.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
100 points to Ausland for a great story.
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is a nice idea. It was really well-written. "If you poison yourself I will have no sympathy" made ma laugh out loud. I love your Snape. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
That was really good! I wish there'd been more, of course - I'd love to see how well they defended him during the trial, and what he decided to do after it was all over, would he open his own potions shop, would he remain at Hogwarts, what would Hermione do?
Mn chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
I enjoyed this a great deal. Thanks so very much for sharing it!
Angelus23 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Lol I can already see that if I continue to read your work I'm going to run out of intelligently descriptive words to describe how wonderful your writing is. *sigh* I guess I'll just have take that chance :-). Seriously though, it was really good,I always wished he would save her from that thing Bellatrix. Best couple ever. I do wish it was a tad bit longer but as it's meant to be more or less a one shot I understand. However I'll just imagine he heals properly, gets his sexy voice back and they live happily ever .
Myself Me And You chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I have absolutely o idea, why I haven't read this before now!
It is amazing, and I'm also reading For The Only Hope, but somehow I never noticed this little story on your page.
I'm glad I read it, though. I thought you managed quite well to build a relationship between the two of them with such few words!
And I'm already looking forward to your next xhapter of FTOH and the present for the 2000th reviewer :)