Reviews for Barbells and Batteries
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
It's your fault I start shipping these two you make them so cute toAot
Melissa Shane chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
HNNNGH I HATED IT BUT I LOVED IT.
God I love Butter's as a little badass, you did well.
And my poor Craig.
Sigh, I love your work. Hahaha.
fallingwthstyle chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
The other reviewers were right: That was a sad ending to a wonderful story. I loved it...thanks :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I LOL'd at the author's note; yes, I've had that experience with MS Word thinking that 'Butters' is plural.

Another really enjoyable story, thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Boy, did the tables turned in this fanfic. Wasn't expecting THAT kind of ending. Nonetheless I really enjoy this fanfic. Am more of a bunny person but this fic kind of turn me into a crutters. What else can I say other than thank you for turning me into a crutters shipper. (You see all fanfictions serve a meaning in this world).
Heartbroken chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
You just broke my heart. This is the first time I've read fanfiction in months. You took my heart, sweet, kind, innocent little heart that enjoys reading about boys fucking each other, and YOU FUCKING SMASHED IT. Well done. I hope you're happy.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Awe poor Craigy. ;n; I just want to compliment your work! It's amazing. Especially the HTTADW fic. But all your stories are literally amazing and I'm sad to see this story end but I know you have others so it's okay cx you are an amazing writer and ugh I could read your fics all day and be happy. You're great cx keep writing c:
Nighttime Mystery chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
this was so cute in a weird way lol. update soon !
MourningTBStyle chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
NO I LIKE THIS ONE
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I like the idea. Crutter's is something not too many people attempt to try.