Reviews for A Pawn in the Game
marina1211 chapter 1 . 7/27
Por favor, actualiza
fateclaws chapter 58 . 1/11
Please, please, please, update?
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 12/13/2018
(sends Kili Tauriel)
Black rosewood chapter 58 . 12/7/2018
I hope you will continue soon.
Black rosewood chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This is just an incredibly good fanfiction. I hope you will continue soon because I expect so much that this story will continue. Fanfiction is one of my favorites and I followed it until the publication of the first century.
Guest chapter 58 . 8/4/2018
Hello! Do you know when you'll be posting more this is fanatastic ive read the whole thing in half a day! Aha thank you I'm really enjoying it! Also lease don't I've it up! So close to the end too!
Guest chapter 58 . 8/3/2018
I can't wait for more! I really hope it's before 2019 aha :p anywho this is awesome-sauce and I really enjoy your writing style so thanks (:
Sol Phyllon chapter 58 . 7/13/2018
I'm still here. Still following this story. Still my favorite fanfiction of The Hobbit.
I'm so happy you've updated. :)
marina1211 chapter 58 . 7/11/2018
Me encanta este nuevo capítulo
Al final hay un poco de esperanza para Kili
Fili es ya lindo y un excelente hermano
Seguiré esperando el siguiente capítulo aunque sea hasta el 2019
;-)
sorrellkaren chapter 58 . 7/7/2018
Well its good to have you back, and just so you know you should finish this story. Many of us have followed for a very long time and we will be wanting some kind of ending to all this Kili whump. I must say I am not sure how you will pull that off as every thing that has been tried doesn't help but I am sure something will come along. The first part of this chapter was excellent. The descriptive writing was incredibly done. I could see and feel all of the terror and pain Kili did. Sauron will not let him go as he is pure evil and evil will never relent. That is why he must be driven away. Perhaps Dis can aid in this endeavor in some way. Or at least be of comfort for him. I enjoyed this chapter greatly and look forward to the next offering, please do not let it go unfinished. As a reader that is my most frequent request. Every story deserves an ending. It is a living thing in that it brings emotion and pleasure to our hearts. All living things have a beginning, a lifetime, and an end. Let us see this through together. If you write it, they will come.
syeern chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
But Gandalf said Sauron was banished from Kili. Does he really still have his mind though? I wish Kili would ask Gandalf about this, because I want some clear answers. I should know better as neither wizards nor elves answer plainly.
I would be hopeful if Dís traveled through Rivendell and Elrond wanted to join her to welcome the new king of Erebor. Kili needs all the help he can get. At least mom is on the way! Kili needs to believe in himself as much as Fili does. He is so much stronger than he knows.
Thank you for not giving up on this story.
TheRavenAndBear chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
This chapter is great! You write feelings so well that I almost feel like I'm living it. Chapter 59! I'll be waiting on you!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
What a scary nightmare for Kili the other him so wicked.. Fili has to be so worried for him but seeing a small part of him comming back has to be happy for him.. Glad your back hope to see more updates
Celebrisilweth chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
So good to hear from you again and please don't let this story go.
Poor Kili, it really doesn't look as if he'll ever be fixed. At least he has Fili to help him now.
Can't wait for Dis to arrive.
HobbitLover88 chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
I love this story and hope that you won't give up on it. I am amazed at how well you can wrtite Kili's breakdowns and anxiety, although I like his character, I can't say I'm not enjoying the unplesant stuff just as much as the nice moments. You are a mean writer and you got yourself a very mean-writer liking reader :)