Reviews for The Inner Finch
Meg chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was really sweet. Finch is my favorite, and that was cool.
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wow! This was very emotional. I can just imagine Finch sitting at his little desk thinking about all of this. Aw! Finch loves Maya! *dies*
AchrenDuaite chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Interesting...

I never looked at Finch that was before. I like it!

Achren
triffickie chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I never saw this "inner Finch". I believe what you see in Finch is what you get. He's a real softie, sure, he might be in love with Maya, I don't doubt it for a second, but he's not "wanna-beat-Elliott's-face-in" Finch or "am-very-secretive-about-my-crush-on-Maya" Finch. I think Finch's love would show, he'd make a fool of himself in front of her or something.

Naturally this is just my view of his character.. And god knows, many people have different views. I guess this wasn't badly written. But I just considered it so out of character, I couldn't really concentrate on it as a text.
HMC chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Wow, look at this slew of Finch/Maya fics coming in. I like it!
Strawberry Bunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Finch was a bit out of character, but that's okay because as you said, this is "The Inner Fince"; a side of him that we don't see on TV. Overall, this was awesome!
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I'm too lazy to sign in but I'll give a response for all I've done. To April, Finch indeed has older brothers. They were both, like his father, firefighters. Actually, one of them turned out to be gay, when Finch was suspected of being gay. Thanks for all the nice reviews. I will definitely write more, I just need some inspiration. And to Wakizashi, I was thinking the same episode(Miss Pretty one) I swear, I thought Maya and Finch were going to hook up in that episode. There are those times, in the show, where Finch gets sensitive, but he doesn't let everyone else see it...I hate that...but I'd definitely like to see more Maya/Finch stuff throughout the show...well g'day
April chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Finch had older brothers?
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Poor Finch! Or Finchfry, as HMC would call him. I really do think Finch is a lot deeper than he would like everyone to believe. One of my favorite episodes was the one where he hired one of his friends to pretend to be Blush's advice columnist, just because he didn't want Maya to know that it was really him. Heaven forbid everyone find out how sensitive he is! Still, he wouldn't be da Finch if he wasn't the king of sarcasm. But anyway, I'll just cease my rambling and say good story! I enjoyed it. I'd like to see more from you in the future; perhaps maybe longer stories. Ta!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Hey, I loved your story. I'm glad to see that Wakizashi and I aren't the only people who think that Finch puts on a bit of an act at work to try and hide his true self. Well anyways, I think you are right on about Dennis' inner thoughts and his love for Maya. You have a good grasp on the character. I certainly hope that this won't be your last Just Shoot Me fanfic because there is definitely a shortage of JSM fanfics on this board.