Reviews for 28 Days
Courage Flavored chapter 4 . 8/17
I wanted to say that I am really enjoying your story so far, it is my goal to read the best InuKags on FF, so you're the next story I have to tackle. I really love the idea, it is so creative and original. I sincerely hope that you keep writing for Inuyasha. I am really liking the story so far, and I can't wait to see how it ends.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 16 . 7/3
damit your making me cry
Cartwheellou chapter 1 . 6/27
Darn it... Up until chapter 11 I was headcannoning that the delivery boy was Kouga... Darn it... And those pens! How the hell is that hospital not drowning in them for how many have been lost! Buddy, I think you had a lil too much fun there. If it had been any crackier you could have had a pen black market goin on there. Really, too hilarious.
Shae9658 chapter 17 . 4/7
Great story! I loved it! My only issue, was Kikyo's breast cancer. You acted like it was this important plot detail but then nothing happened with it! That being said, considering this was the second time I've read this story, I have to say I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time! _
The Last Narnian chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
I wish you explored kikyo's cancer more...it's like you gave it to her for shock value and then she was cured immediately. I would want to see her thinking she might die, bonding with kagome, or maybe some other direction. besides that good story
wolf.tun666 chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
blue button
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
After all these years, I still love reading this story. So amazing!
lorrainestartho chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
Wow... Just... Such a phenomenal fic. I was on the verge of tears on many occasions. Hard to believe that this was written 13 years ago... OMG I was like 6 when you finished this... But anyways thank you for this wonderful story. 3
Sophie chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Freaking love this fanfiction!
Samjok-o chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Yay! I really like this story so far!
Witchies chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
I want a fanfiction...of this fanfiction
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
DA efff kikyo has breast Cancer!
Leanne Nguyen chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Despite your last update having been twelve years ago, it's left to be said that the story could use some proofreading. Other than that, this was a great read.
Fiery Keys chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
This story is awesome! So glad to meet a fellow non-Kikyo hater.
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »