Reviews for 28 Days
MariaDelRosario chapter 1 . 4/12
Nice!... I just started to read it and I want to know what Naraku is up to. Anyway I loved your story so much, I can see why is such a success. I hope you start writing more stories like this or perhaps better, who knows;)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Reviewer chapter 17 . 3/30
That was awesome! I love the humor you throw into the chaos and the life lesson that came with it. But now you've doomed me to smirking every time I look at my pens now, especially the purple one :P
Reviewer chapter 2 . 3/30
Oh wow that was amusing XD People are starting to look at me weird
If it says anything about how much I loved the first two chapters, yours was the first modern InuYasha fic I bothered to read more than two paragraphs of...
cookie.panda-roo chapter 17 . 3/20
WOW! Loved the story! :) I was thinking "Please don't let Kikyo be evil!" But she wasn't! :D
I wish we learned about Shippo though... still a good story either way! :)
Christabel chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
This story is awesome...i loved the plot twist and the way you made me feel all d emotions while still keeping them in character...i love ur story and sorry for sum short words,i'm rili used 2 chatting...well,Adios!
Melanie Sky chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Yay! She lived 3
annaholmees chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
cachorra, você me fez chorar a história inteira kkkk sério, quase parei de ler quando a kagome morreu. adorei. sou sua fã
Amara chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Ahh...
Qwerty chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Lol...when you ended with,

"And she was going to make sure she repaid him for the rest of her life.",

I thought you wrote,

"And she was going to make sure she RAPED him for the rest of her life."...

Had to do a major double-take.
Qwerty chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Despite this situation being so morbidly depressing, it is kinda funny.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
That was ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo(!) Good! The plot was cunning exiting and heart breaking! You have a real gift! This is the best fanfiction story I have ever read! Thank you!
MFC
Kajimata chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Wow. I can't believe it's been ten years since I finished reading this, and somehow, reading it again, I'm glad it's still just as good as I'd remembered it to be. I hope you continue writing; this story is particularly golden.
Faliara chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Lol. Nicely written. Read through the entire fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Inuka chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
Awww... you should have made a sequel to this..about them and possibly there children if they had any. Love the story though!
a kind thought chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
thank you finally a fan fic where kikyo didn't try to kill kagome! I've been waiting for one of because kikyo is not evil. but this was a good fan fic I loved it I really need to start righting my own fan fictions... but thx 4 all the awesome inspiration and awesome storys
2,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »