Reviews for 28 Days
Nelkul chapter 17 . 6/3
The way you write humour is perfect. Pens!
Thanks for writing and sharing (all those years ago!)
TinyBurrito chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
Happy to see all ended well! Really... got a bit scared there for a second '
ae2000x chapter 17 . 9/10/2019
LMFAOROTF This has been an absolute wild ride. you sense of humor is so my thing! sad and funny and so sarcastic.
karina chapter 17 . 1/4/2019
So i just finished binge reading this...

i love it so much. its hard to believe that this story is literally one year younger than me, ahaha. 3 I doubt the author of this still on this website, but if you are, I applaud this wonderful story! Definitely the best thing to happen to me in 2019... :) and years to come.
animelover62504 chapter 17 . 12/25/2018
What if the anybody love pens so much that they will do anything for them in AMAZING and HILARIOUS job at writing this story.
commanderbog chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
I wanted to say that I am really enjoying your story so far, it is my goal to read the best InuKags on FF, so you're the next story I have to tackle. I really love the idea, it is so creative and original. I sincerely hope that you keep writing for Inuyasha. I am really liking the story so far, and I can't wait to see how it ends.
Mad Cheshire Rabbit chapter 16 . 7/3/2017
damit your making me cry
Cartwheellou chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Darn it... Up until chapter 11 I was headcannoning that the delivery boy was Kouga... Darn it... And those pens! How the hell is that hospital not drowning in them for how many have been lost! Buddy, I think you had a lil too much fun there. If it had been any crackier you could have had a pen black market goin on there. Really, too hilarious.
Shae9658 chapter 17 . 4/7/2017
Great story! I loved it! My only issue, was Kikyo's breast cancer. You acted like it was this important plot detail but then nothing happened with it! That being said, considering this was the second time I've read this story, I have to say I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time! _
Bobbi Rambles chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
I wish you explored kikyo's cancer more...it's like you gave it to her for shock value and then she was cured immediately. I would want to see her thinking she might die, bonding with kagome, or maybe some other direction. besides that good story
wolf.tun666 chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
blue button
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
After all these years, I still love reading this story. So amazing!
lorrainestartho chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
Wow... Just... Such a phenomenal fic. I was on the verge of tears on many occasions. Hard to believe that this was written 13 years ago... OMG I was like 6 when you finished this... But anyways thank you for this wonderful story. 3
Sophie chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Freaking love this fanfiction!
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »