Reviews for 28 Days
kimmico chapter 17 . 2/27
Love it. You really know how to write my friend
kimmico chapter 10 . 2/27
Oh how lovely
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Awwww I love this story!
PieLover139 chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Omigod! I can totally relate. My mother plans to go on holiday for 2 weeks. And my father couldn't babysit a chair if his life depended on it. Such a great fic. I'm enjoying it very much.

Kai :)
Himmel Holle chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Oh, my god! I was laughing so hard when I read this! This is my fav!
kakkn chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Awesome fic! Loved Inu attitude reminded me of House or Becker. The humor was really well placed but didn't distract from what she was going through. You did a great job keeping her illness serious.
werewolf6780 chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Ok. You made me cry. Twice. I personally slightly disliked Kikyo turning out to be good and smart...but that's just because I'm stone cold when it comes to her. Anyway, great story but...did Shippo wind up ok?
Adelyna13 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Amazing end333
ichiberrypervert chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful. And you were right, though. It WAS funny. How could I've ever doubted you? (〃ー〃)ゞ ヘ(ヘ)
ichiberrypervert chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
-w- Awwwwwwww!
ichiberrypervert chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Hmmmm... TwT*
cesuraee chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Oh this was fantastic. It was the first time I read a fic where either Kagome or InuYasha was terminally ill and I I have to say you set the bar very high for any similar fics I might read in the future! Great job. I loved all the personalities within this story, everyone was so quirky and it worked very well. Thank you for sharing!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Oh... Oh gosh. I saw the summary for this and thought I'd give it a shot. Actually, I told myself to read the first few chapters and then find something else so I wouldn't cry my eyes out if/when Kagome died. I'm so glad I stuck around, 'cause you did a great job of turning a depressing fic into a humorous one.

Good luck with Kagome suing Naraku and all. I hope she's successful. Fantastic story. :D
MariaDelRosario chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Nice!... I just started to read it and I want to know what Naraku is up to. Anyway I loved your story so much, I can see why is such a success. I hope you start writing more stories like this or perhaps better, who knows;)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Reviewer chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
That was awesome! I love the humor you throw into the chaos and the life lesson that came with it. But now you've doomed me to smirking every time I look at my pens now, especially the purple one :P
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »