Reviews for The Burning
lindas12 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love Spock and Christine. This is very well written.
grayroots chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was lovely.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow - beautiful, descriptive prose with such detail of physical surroundings! I am so accustomed to your great banter that it was a shock to see so much internal POV. Same great angst though. And some surprising "ballsy" stuff from an otherwise love sick Chrissy.
Zanne13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
this is lovely. I have always enjoyed the way you build a story. It's all Chapel and then at the end we get the other side of the story, the other point of view which is Spock. This is great!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wonderful! No one writes Spock and Christine quite the way you do. Thank you!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hotter than a Vulcan summer afternoon. Sexy and yet logical.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
beautiful and evocative. Thank you for continuing to write S/CH.
Ygraine vom See chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That's a true masterpiece of a story! Heartbreaking in a sad way first and then the unexpected turn to tenderness and understanding. I really love many of your stories, but this is one of the very best I ever read. Even if I can't imaging Christine with Will Decker ;-).
Geriatricfool chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I really enjoyed this. I was engrossed throughout. Lacking your trademark cynicism, and you got to the essence of Chapel, I think. The intelligent scientist who is also a woman hopelessly in love. This was good!
murphycat chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is an 'old timey' good solid Sp/Ch story. Just the way I like it, back to our roots before we had alternate timelines, multiple Spock's, etc. An almost forgotten art of going back to the basics. Good to see another story like this for a change. No Nyota/Sp either. Damn dumbest idea ever contrived. Crazy Hollywood nitwits. Sp/Ch all the way.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hot and heartachey and hopeful. Heaven.