Reviews for Six Paths of Rebellion
brokenstrings001 chapter 47 . 6/6
Motivation? The plot line is all canon.
brokenstrings001 chapter 42 . 6/6
Boring battle. Stupid dialogues and expositions repeatedly used all over the story.
brokenstrings001 chapter 41 . 6/6
Everyone is fighting a duel that they dont want others to interfere or cheat while in the middle of a rebellion in another country? wow. So much stupidity.
brokenstrings001 chapter 40 . 6/6
Wow, what a pathetic plot. Eupheme is like a broken record and Suzaku is just one badly mutilated personality just to fit the canon.
brokenstrings001 chapter 37 . 6/5
Suzaku has so much plot shield he should have been the MC.
I will support you all the way in you endeavor to continue this story
brokenstrings001 chapter 21 . 6/5
You have too much of a hard-on on Suzaku. His plot shield is bigger than the universe.
brokenstrings001 chapter 18 . 6/5
Wow this is too much bullshit. They always leave when they have the tactical advantage just to adhere to canon. You have no imagination.
brokenstrings001 chapter 16 . 6/5
They outnumber them. But Suzaku and Rai get to move anytime. What the fuck. Stop making this fight unbelievable just to follow canon.
brokenstrings001 chapter 6 . 6/4
Meh, nothing changed in the plot. I hate it when you make a crossover fic and overpowers Naruto but all he does is being a hanger-on to the MC all the way.
LordMentat chapter 47 . 5/1
Aww come on! I just found this 2 days ago and now I find out that such a good story is dead! No fair!
tymaxion chapter 47 . 4/18
Constantly hoping you find yourself returning to this story, every chapter just kept me so entertained it was amazing!
Hichigo Kurosaki chapter 47 . 2/24
Bro, this was a really good story. One of the better ones infact and you're abandoning your readers right at the climax, You could have had this done in 5 chapters. At least come back to it later
Ironshot chapter 47 . 2/21
This seems like a great story. I wish someone would adopt it.
Leo Kirkland chapter 47 . 2/17
Hmph, what a shame. I shall find another author who will deliver a good Code Geass/Naruto crossover then. Yet the sad truth is, I don't believe that I will.
2,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »