Reviews for Oh Hell No!
Magic of Twilight chapter 12 . 11h
I know that it has been a few years since you have posted anything with this story, but I really hope that you are planning to write more. I was really hoping that Harry and Hermione would be together, but I have liked what I read.
mattcun chapter 12 . 5/10
i cant wait to see the next chapter
love4HP chapter 12 . 5/10
Not happy. You misrepresented this as Harry and Hermione pairing. I m hell angry.
karazifan chapter 12 . 4/25
I like the story. Thanks for writing it.
lilashannah chapter 9 . 4/15
I love the way you write and I love your stories but Hermione is such a freaking nag .. she automatically thinks the worst of Harry.
richdsils chapter 12 . 4/10
ok so get to read what happens next?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 3/3
finally. I have been wanting to re-read this one for a couple of weeks and just could not find it. couldnt remember the title or author, and was down to looking through summaries. Opened it by accidental touch and its the one I wanted all along. I really like this one.
ripper34 chapter 12 . 2/25
Good story
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 12 . 2/22
This is excellent! Please look for your plot bunny, and continue this story.

Thank you for sharing hat you have.
shadewolfedrt chapter 12 . 2/19
Hope that you will finish this story one day it was great. Or at least rewrite it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 1/29
I love this story so far, I do have to say that I am hoping that the next chapter shows how Britain deals with the fact of Fudge and co. invading the school. Again I love this story and look forward to more when the muse and real life allow.
Xthe last wordX chapter 5 . 1/28
it's like harry is experiencing COVID lol online lessons
tmntfanforever852 chapter 12 . 1/23
Awesome love the story wish there were more
tmntfanforever852 chapter 9 . 1/23
Am guessing the ghost of Lily came from what was in harry scar protecting him from the dark soul and dumbledore is insane I guess he didn't realized that harry is no longer a soul container
Elymes chapter 12 . 1/23
interessting way how harry survived
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »