Reviews for Oh Hell No!
Interesting
sexy Seren chapter 6 . 3/15/2018
Interesting
Difdi chapter 12 . 3/6/2018
Given how incredibly...entitled...Fudge felt to invade a foreign, sovereign country and attack a school there, I would bet that once the survivors of the attack force report back to Britain, the British Ministry of Magic will attempt to issue warrants for the arrest of the 'terrorists' that fought them off, possibly even try or even convict them in absentia.

One thing I've seen plenty of times, is if you stop someone who feels they are completely justified in attacking you - whether they actually are or not is irrelevant - they become VERY outraged.
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 3/6/2018
Now it's just getting cringe. This idea had too much potential to waste on forcing conveniently alive relatives, randomly insisting that Harry and Hermione are in love, turning everyone into idiots so Harry can play the "gotcha game", childish pranks/bashing, and etc etc etc.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Just... Just no, alright? Dobby doesn't smirk. Ever.
James351 chapter 10 . 3/2/2018
Why would you break harmony up you heartless animal are rick riordan and just decided to be evil
Yana5 chapter 12 . 2/18/2018
I love this story. I can't wait for the next upate
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2018
Excellent story! Please come back to it soon. Loved the idea of Harry & Hermione dating, then deciding to return to best friend status. You've managed to eliminate Fudge & Umbitch, is Dumbles next? Thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2018
You have a typo in this chapter. You named the Imperius Curse, the Cruciatus Curse, and then inexplicably, instead of writing Killing Curse, you wrote Avada Kedavra instead.

Saying the incantation in place of the name of a spell is like pulling out a gun and firing a shot off instead of saying the word bullet. Aside from how silly it sounds on the reader's end, since saying the incantation is how you CAST a Killing Curse, every magical near the speaker would be diving for cover and probably returning fire with lethal spells before the speaker finished the fourth syllable. Waiting for someone to finish casting that spell before taking defensive action is one of the best ways to die from it.

Hexed to death by your friends because you fired off a shot instead of saying the name of a spell is a deeply stupid way to die.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 2/7/2018
I started to read this as I thought it was a harry/Hermione story, but then you broke them up and put them with other people. If you continue it, what/will the pairing be?
starlite22 chapter 9 . 2/7/2018
Harry made amulets for her friend and family how did he make enough to have 3 spares/extras when he didn’t know Sirius, Remus and Tonks were going to be arriving?
starlite22 chapter 8 . 2/6/2018
Enjoying the story, noticed you had changed Maria’s name, at this point if the story: “Multiple pops were heard and twelve elves stood near Minerva, two near Helen and Jake and Dobby and Winky by Harry.”
Calling her Minerva instead
knuckles 8 chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
Thank you for the update. I can't wait to read more.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2018
Love it! I can't wait to see what you do with it next.
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »