Reviews for Oh Hell No!
dhamann7878 chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Good story, are you planning on adding to it?
BratGirl1983 chapter 12 . 7/5/2020
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
Traveler301 chapter 12 . 6/25/2020
Well, Fudge is an idiot and Umbitch is well, a bitch, and Briton's purebloods are just plain stupid, and all the above have proved it again, and again. But, of course, the biggest fool of all Dumbledore and I really don't him stopping his hunt for Harry. So, my question is, your story does not say complete, but has not been up dated in quite awhile, so is this where you are going to leave it? I know you've been quite ill I hope you are getting better. I really miss new stories from you.
Thank you fort hours of happy reading you have given me,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Pegueng chapter 7 . 6/8/2020
Nice good one this. Just a little confusion... Wasn't Marinas daughter named Melissa in the chapter before? In this she is named Helen? Or was it just a test to see if we readers are wakey...
markuop chapter 8 . 6/6/2020
My response to hermiones comment about stealing. Lloyds standard recovery contract is 3% of value of salvage. Dumbledore could not afford 3% of a Billion galleons
santa s angry elf chapter 12 . 5/30/2020
funny, different , very enjoyable
JWOHPfan chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
Great story! One question, will you ever finish the story?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
The ex-minister of the British magical government launches an armed assault by British Pureblood supremacists on American soil?

That is a direct declaration of War, and the current government of the UK (both magical and muggle) will have to explain BIGTIME, and make ***HUGE*** reparations.

Its the equivalent of ex-president Clinton launching an armed invasion of American Veterans into Paris, killing multiple civilians there.

Politics would go KaBoom!
kd5mtj chapter 12 . 5/19/2020
hope for an ending some day, otherwise it was a wonderful story
FlowerChild23 chapter 12 . 5/12/2020
Wow! This is really good!
Snarry4life chapter 12 . 5/8/2020
This is good :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2020
Leaving 'naughty' things in Ron-&-Draco's trunks and beds; will their mothers ever find-out?

LOL!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2020
I really enjoyed this story but i wish we knew a little more about what happen between Harry and hermione. And if they are still extremely close just Ike siblings now maybe. Also is thus a Harry/Luna story or can we know a little more about how Luna picked that school to transfer to. I really like seeing the magical world not be a complete waste like in the books. Seeing the us have electricity work with magic have paper etc. Please come back and continue this story
Marifw chapter 12 . 3/21/2020
I really like this story, and hope you wikk continue it.
mithrilandtj chapter 12 . 3/4/2020
Are you ever going to finish this story?
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »