Reviews for Oh Hell No!
ChrisW96003 chapter 12 . 2/23/2020
Published: Jun 14, 2014 - Updated: Nov 23, 2017

2020 I was hoping for a completion of this by now... :(
Baelorfan chapter 12 . 2/18/2020
I enjoyed the story so far. I assume that Harry survived to adulthood but spends his life watching out for bounty hunters. He probably has to move from safe house to safe house all his life.
Baelorfan chapter 10 . 2/18/2020
Woo hoo! Some progress here. I wonder if the purebloods who want Harry dead include Narcissa and Draco Malfoy. I'm not surprised that there is an illegal bounty on Harry's head.

Hermione and Harry breaking up doesn't surprise me. She's too fixated on marks and her position/rank in class. I'm a little surprised to see Luna here. Did her Seer powers lead her to the same school?
Baelorfan chapter 8 . 2/18/2020
I liked most of this story. I applaud Harry's refusal to cooperate and his using Donny to flee Hogwarts.

Amelia Bones is much like the rest of the Wizarding world, refusing to believe Harry or refusing to believe him officially despite what the Unspeakables are telling her. She might be fair and dedicated to the rule of law, but she is unable to see the forest for the trees. Which makes her fallible, human, and interesting.

I have to say I find Hermione insisting g that Harry stole the items irritating. In fact, despite her loyalty to Harry, she is an irritating person. I don't deny that Harry rook items that he didn't own, ergo, he stole. But she is not about to refuse the library, or the trunk, or the clothes, or the rescue of herself and her parents. She is a hypocrite. If she'd said that she couldn't accept the "liberated" items permanently and that she'd hold them in trust for Hogwarts future students or a bursary to benefit them, I'd accept that. But she should have thanked Harry for thinking about her and wanting to share what he'd found.

Hermione's rigid morality on stuff that doesn't affect her, and her blind trust of Dumbledore and most of his followers are reasons why I don't like her. I've been a "know it all". I've been the student who constantly asked or answered questions and annoyed others. I've been the bookworm. But I hope I have learnt more than her from bitter experience.

This is *not* a criticism of you or your story. I'm trying to explain why I can forgive other characters their blind belief in Dumbledore or the Ministry but not forgive Hermione for picking on her first friend.
aradia1967 chapter 12 . 1/29/2020
please update this story soon I really really love it
kimjo2 chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
Great story. Too bad you had to stop.
BlackRose8750 chapter 12 . 1/17/2020
I have enjoyed the story so far. It’s been a while since you updated. I hope you plan to continue. Thanks
Pygmy Hippo chapter 12 . 1/14/2020
Really amazing story!
ddsurvivor chapter 7 . 1/6/2020
LOL ROFL. Shit Best I read from any FAN FIC. Great piece for a Novel.
Scabbers1957 chapter 12 . 11/26/2019
This is an awesome story, I'll add this to my story alerts to see what happens next.
:))
Inferius57 chapter 12 . 11/26/2019
Wow, thi
JerHat chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
To add another comment, even if someone did accept your, 'pairings are only bracketed', then the names listed there at all are usually the characters the story is based around. The Main Characters. As it stands, while she has been mentioned on and off, she really hasn't done anything to be considered a main character. In which case, her name should be removed or, unless you plan off killing Luna in the next couple of chapters, you should add Luna.
JerHat chapter 12 . 11/25/2019
Considerably more often than not, pairings are not set in brackets.
It's like if you said, 'The sky is always blue.' There's dawn, dusk, night and overcast (if there's enough cloud coverage that you can't see past it) that show otherwise.

Funny how Hermione comes off as a serious Gold Digger.
Enforcer209 chapter 12 . 11/9/2019
Well it’s a shame that this story ended here I would have liked to see where you would have taken it
Monster King chapter 12 . 11/6/2019