Reviews for The Desert Prince
ElectraX12 chapter 8 . 8/30
i am so happy to ha e found thia fic. i really like harry and the way he is portrayed. oberyn is a big plus as well. i cant wait to see what will happen next!
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 8 . 8/27
Me encanta! Siguela por favor!
I'm glad Dany won't have to marry Khal Drogo. I k ow she grew to love him, but I firmly believe that it was only because of the Stockholm Syndrome. Rape is rape, marital or otherwise. I think many people forgive him because the actor who played him was attractive. I'm glad a thirteen year old girl won't have to go through that though. So Quentyn's found the dragon eggs, but what about the mother dragon that he was supposed to save? And he will disguise Dany, right? At least dye her hair?

I'd also like to see how Dorne has been progressing with the help of the maesters! Will it only be a university or will they help the poor children become literate too? And since its Dorne, will they educate all females too? And how have things been progressing with setting up indoor plumbing? Very curious to see all the changes!
sid.kush32 chapter 8 . 8/12
This is some good stuff! Vs mgmt wait for more.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 8 . 7/31
Awesome fic. Harry should shrink everything in the treasury and loot it(If he had the time and if there were things of value). So, is it a Harry's Daenerys pairing? Can you add another lady? Maybe Ashara Dayne?Update soon please.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 7/23
interesting story, though if he were smart, harry would have looted the treasury of everything that wasn't nailed down. not only would it have weakened the Magister (and Viserys), but it would have helped him fund his own little war chest.
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 6/21
I hope you'll revive and update this as it's pretty interesting
NyxxNoxx chapter 8 . 5/17
really like the new chapter _ and i love the different directions you take both GoT stories
Soki711 chapter 7 . 4/6
Exciting story as Harry is strong and virile in this story. I hate asexual Harry stories.
Soki711 chapter 1 . 4/6
Story is interesting so far.
Scorez chapter 8 . 2/23
Freaking fantastic story!
Loving it!
They'll be so adorable together
Thranduil Arryn chapter 8 . 2/22
I really like the story and will be waiting for more updates!
Especially the part about Quentyn adding guns and cannons, it would be fun to see a battle like that played out where Dorne has surpassed everyone in weaponry.
kossboss chapter 8 . 2/15
Loved it so far hopefully will see more as we get into the cannon areas. I love how you are changing some things but at the same time it is realistic changes.
aguillar1180 chapter 8 . 2/7
Excellent story hope you can continue sometime,.
kaiirine chapter 8 . 2/4
Gods don't leave us hanging long...pls update soon..
This story is brilliant and I can't wait to find out more...pls pls update soon...I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Thank you for taking the time to write this...its definitely appreciated. Looking forward to your next chapter