Reviews for The Desert Prince
anarion87 chapter 8 . 1/27
nice so far
Rivenn chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
its been a year since any updates on this story which is a shame because ive never read a dornish harry before. lots of northern harry, baratheon harry and even some reach harry but never dornish.
really hope to see an update
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
Please continue this and the Wizard of Winterfell.
Rifful chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Having Rhollor disguised as Lily Potter is just squicky, and cheap. And wrong. It pretty much taints the rest of the fic.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
I suggest that you update soon.
ElectraX12 chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
i am so happy to ha e found thia fic. i really like harry and the way he is portrayed. oberyn is a big plus as well. i cant wait to see what will happen next!
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Me encanta! Siguela por favor!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
I'm glad Dany won't have to marry Khal Drogo. I k ow she grew to love him, but I firmly believe that it was only because of the Stockholm Syndrome. Rape is rape, marital or otherwise. I think many people forgive him because the actor who played him was attractive. I'm glad a thirteen year old girl won't have to go through that though. So Quentyn's found the dragon eggs, but what about the mother dragon that he was supposed to save? And he will disguise Dany, right? At least dye her hair?

I'd also like to see how Dorne has been progressing with the help of the maesters! Will it only be a university or will they help the poor children become literate too? And since its Dorne, will they educate all females too? And how have things been progressing with setting up indoor plumbing? Very curious to see all the changes!
sid.kush32 chapter 8 . 8/12/2017
This is some good stuff! Vs mgmt wait for more.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
Awesome fic. Harry should shrink everything in the treasury and loot it(If he had the time and if there were things of value). So, is it a Harry's Daenerys pairing? Can you add another lady? Maybe Ashara Dayne?Update soon please.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
interesting story, though if he were smart, harry would have looted the treasury of everything that wasn't nailed down. not only would it have weakened the Magister (and Viserys), but it would have helped him fund his own little war chest.
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 6/21/2017
I hope you'll revive and update this as it's pretty interesting
NyxxNoxx chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
really like the new chapter _ and i love the different directions you take both GoT stories
Soki711 chapter 7 . 4/6/2017
Exciting story as Harry is strong and virile in this story. I hate asexual Harry stories.
Soki711 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Story is interesting so far.