Reviews for The Cupboard Series 1: The Cupboard Under the Stairs
Crest1 chapter 20 . 5/8
Most importantly: Love your stories.

Sorry, not in a good mood today. Lockdown, y'know. Gets to you after... over... a... year... T_T

Chap12: HELGA Hufflepuff, not Helena. Helena is Ravenclaw's daughter in the HPverse

Chap22: Weasley. Weaaaaasley. Not Wesley.

Sorry again, I'm a nerd.

Back to washing windows, coping with isolation, listening to my TTS engine reading Chap22. for the 3rd time, I think
This is stupid and full of child abuser. Gay moron who you portrait as "better", maybe you are part of that. In small words, crap and shit is what it is.
RDDash chapter 7 . 4/4
I tried to read this story, but I don't think I am interested.
firewhiskeyP chapter 22 . 4/4
hagrid working at a dragon reserve . most delighted for the big man!
R4mses chapter 22 . 3/20
Thank you so much for this story. This is really a great storyline that just makes so much more sense than whatever JKR thought up. It is well written and the characters behave like they should (and not like the crap canon is supposed to make us believe).

Looking forward to the rest.
G F chapter 8 . 3/16
Omake
(Hermione) " um, no. I don't believe being friends with any of you, except Harry here, will be a good thing. Ron, you're clearly a slob, a bigot, and a moron. I don't see how doing your homework FOR you is in my interest.
And you two girls, prattling on like you do about boys, clothes, boys, gossip magazines, and boys... surely you'll only ever be housewives at best, or floozies in some bar. No. Nothing for ME, there either.
Seamus? You're already on the way to being a drunk and a vagrant. And you, Dean is it. I see I would only ever be just a 'conquest' to you. How many white girls do you hope to impregnate in seven years, here? No thanks.
Please just leave Harry and I alone. And poor little Neville, too. We'll watch out for him.
G F chapter 6 . 3/16
Rope?
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 3/15
Now. Congratulations are due! "It took ten minutes to run up the stairs (to the seventh floor)...
Yes! You are one of Very few authors to realize it actually takes TIME to do something. Walk to Hogsmeade. Trudge through the mud back from the Quidditch pitch. Climb seven flights of stairs to Gryffindor, AND another seven up to the first year dorm.
(and if THAT doesn't benefit the girls over seven years, then gyms with 'stepper machines' may as well close)
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 3/15
To say someone 'had nothing on' some other individual, means they do not measure up to that person. As you write it, Snape is NOT as vicious and hating toward Harry as his Uncle has always been. I know you think the opposite, but it's written wrong. (and yes, you may put an eye out)
morde24 chapter 22 . 2/14
I can't possibly exaggerate how happy I am with the subtle retconning you have done. The great ideas, and the high quality writing are simply amazing, so thank you.
morde24 chapter 19 . 2/14
nice.
morde24 chapter 1 . 2/14
niiiiice start, really natural way for them to meet.
Q Q chapter 22 . 2/10
King
SuexareoVentared chapter 20 . 2/10
Albus, Minerva, Petunia, Vernon, Dudley, Remus, Sirius, Ron... Harry'nin tam bir budala olmasında ki etkenler, hepsinin anasıyla bir görüşme fikri cazip geliyor
MagicFighter chapter 11 . 2/10
Bu Dumbledore'nin anasını sikecem amcık orospu çocuğu