Reviews for Get Ready to GO! The 12th Gundam Fight
The Four Random Onesnot logged in chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Shadowlord: XD Congradulations, the urge to reread True Fear brought me on FFN for the first time in months.

Anyways...yay! Stalker! -purrs- We love our creepy eyepatch dude...

I do love Urube's character development here, it's done so well. Although I must say... o0; Leon needs his sister to brush his hair? That's...pretty sad.

"You are lucky that Neo-Spain's leader was not here to listen to your arrogant words," Urube shook his head as he watched Leon sink to the ground, "You spoke out against your country and therefore you were defeated. Learn to fight for unselfish purposes and you will succeed."

Hm. Well, I guess we know where Schwarz picks it up from. So the next chapter has Rain. And perhaps after that, Kyoji...? I suppose I'll just have to keep reading.
Valese chapter 9 . 12/16/2003
that was awesome! i g2g but i'll be back to chek out more of ur ggundam fics later!
Valese chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
still going great!
Valese chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
exciting so far n_ nice talking to you! on to the next chapetr...
Starlight chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
Aw the end. Well, looking foward to the sequel.
Starlight chapter 7 . 2/2/2003
That was very good, but I got to ask. What the hell is White Day?
Starlight chapter 5 . 12/22/2002
That was good! Hurry up and get with the romance!
Mazaroth2735 chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Excellent story! Captivating, intriguing, the type of story that I can't wait to read the rest of...keep writing, and the only thing i would change is stalker's speech "Gundam Final Set..." to "Gundam Fight all set!..."
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I'm not really into gundam or anime, but you have beautiful writing skills! it was well written in a way that drew you in! You have a lot of writer potential steph! good job. :)
The Retired Keiya Tenpouin chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
It seems pretty good. Good to see Urube being good for once. I wanna see how this Leiko situation turns out too. So, naturally, I cannot wait for the next chapter. Sorry, but it could be a bit longer...just had to say it. That's pretty much the only thing wrong too.

P.S. - Don't forget Master Asia! He won the 12th fight you know, over Urube as well...
Tetsuo-Shima chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Um Good story but it needs to go under G Gundam
Shadow a.k.a. - The PETE - former fanfic writer chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Hmmmm sounds interesting Kaze-chan, thanks for intruducing me to this. I like the idea of a story about Urube's past, espcially his days of a gundam fighter. Please keep on writing more chapters, im also startin to get interested in this starting realiationship, but cliche-ish (please don't hurt me *wimpers*) of the pilot and crew memeber, but still nice. Keep up the good work, and also Vega is GAY! (lol, j/k. he's coo)