Reviews for Delicate
Feta Tsukino chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was beautiful. I understand completely how a male can make a female feel delicate. How you wrote this perfectly mirrors how someone once made me feel. He was actually the one who pointed it out to me. I know exactly how she's feeling. I literally felt everything you described. This truly brought tears to my eyes.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This was really amazing. I love how you conveyed Anzu's insecurity here and her hesitation to feel more like a lady out of fear that she'll be hurt. That was really clever. You write extremely well. I would say more about this fic, but honestly this one rendered me speechless. It's just really sweet how deeply Dark Yugi (or Yami as I like to call him) cares for Anzu. Great work. :D
Jesi chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Me quede con ganas de mas *-* ! Senti una gran calidez en el pecho al leer esto, es hermoso
Shanelle-kun chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I'm not crying, It's allergies and being awake at 7am in the morning. THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
i adore this great work!
animelover23457 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love it!
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Loved it.
Child's Play chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I could just imagine everything going on here in this fic. I love how you connected Dark Yugi’s power over Anzu to her feeling delicate around him. I also enjoyed how he massaged her and the way he romantically takes care of her while she’s so vulnerable being with him. I feel warm and fuzzy and thrilled inside. Loved it.
shiks chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
really nice one shot!
EmoMetalMusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh my Arceus. I loved that! Possible sequel maybe? :D
DanyStormborn01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
beautiful story! i love it!, the fandom needs more revolution/vanish fanfiction
i hope you write another one soon :D
port rocks chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
wow what a story i loved it please do another
Angel Authoress chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Aww, this is so sweet. It's beautifully written, and you got their relationship perfectly. :D Anyway, nice job!
The Man with Imagination chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow, this is not half bad. It is good, REALLY good. You got a lot of skills here. Still could improve with the thought spaces tho, just sayin' tho, but I like it.