Reviews for A Special Day
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Excellent job.I love what they betted on.
CrystallineSparks chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Haha...good!
Houtori chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great fic you wrote here! Keep it up!
Whoa chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
The name says it all!
jenny chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
for some reason i liked it... it was hilarious. it was so funny, the "holy red lion..." and peanuts! kerovan chirlati, creative name. i lighthearted fic with just the right touches of humor instead of stupid characters that can only say things like "whee!" conclusion i liked it... a lot!
jenny chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
very nice. humorous, a little romance with a touch of mystery. but, since when were Planter's Honey Rosted Peanuts a prize? M, your piece made me hungry.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
This was fun.
nameless chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was a great chapter and keep writing more, like now. kay.
Child of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That was hilarious! Loved it with all the guys betting on a poker game.
jbMarie chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
It was very funny. Although I've only seen maybe two episodes of Wild Force, I thought Cole's "Holy Red Lion..." was a hilarious reaction to Kim's cookies. And of course, I loved the Kim/Tommy-ness. Thanks for the entertainmet!
ChrissyKat chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I'm a total Kim/Tommy fan so most any story about them gets two thumbs up for me. This was had humor and a little romance their in the end. Nicely written. Look forward to reading more.
Ally-Kamiya chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Bravo! I loved it, just the humor one needs to brighten up their day...er, evening. Keep up the good work! Seems like the two of us both got the "Forever Red" bug, but you did an excellent job bringing in just what happened to our Red Boys. Once again, bravo! - Ally
Bika chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This is REALLY funny Craig! Congrats man! You've made it to the world of Kim and I! LOL Way to go - although even though I really didn't keep with the Ranger series as much as what you did - I was kinda confused - but hey you know me! LOL But it was nice!
ScarletDeva chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Love it! And thank you for the Rocky insert. I missed the ole lug in Forever Red.
Dani chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That was funny. I got a big kick out of readin it! Keep up he good work. Can't wait to read your next story...if you EVER get it done! HeHe J/k cuz!