Reviews for Always With Me
JealousOfTheClouds chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
happy ending! yay :) great story, loved it
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
Part 2 of my comments. I imagine the Dark Lords as being mirror images of the Magic Knights, voices and all. Yep. Tori Amos to 3 Doors Down to Tori again to...never mind. Indian-style...a reference to Buddha, I assume? This is your shortest fanfic? I don't think so.

You really know how to work around certain limitations. And you've got so much to present! So many multi-chaptered stories...okay, so it's a familiar concept, but still. Too bad I couldn't catch the moral here. I'm slow to catch on, what can I say?
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Uh, Clef? You and many other inhabitants of Cephiro’s universe ARE humans. I think you mean “terrestrials”. Your archives and mine are very expansive. “You won’t get away with this.” I hear that phrase too much. Great. I've been reading so long, I'm losing myself. Hopefully I'll have more to say in the next review.
PrussiaXCanada4ever chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
yay! wow that was good.
Atoile chapter 14 . 6/1/2006
Oh, that was such a nice ending! Darn, I always feel sad after I've finished a story. IT'S ALL OVER!

Well, at least there are more stories of yours to read. And more clemi. Magga Camara, but I love Clemi.

All hail Umi-chan3!

*lots of praises all around*
Atoile chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
Clef *would* be competitive, wouldn't he?

Once again, poor Umi...
Atoile chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Poor Umi. She get's beat up a lot, doesn't she?
Atoile chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Aug!

*grumble grumble*

I really hate cliffhangers, you know? I just wanted to say that I really like how you've got Clef and Umi fighting. That's my favorite romance- where the people start off hating each other, or at least bickering. I like that Nori is in the story, too. It's fun having characters be jealous!

And no, I did not see anything to critisize.

*smiles*

Be safe, have fun, you know.

The usual.

Hiddenstars
Nikerdoodle chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
I luvd this story!
ChexMixYum chapter 14 . 8/20/2005
happy ending!did they detroy the dark lords?
Night-Owl123 chapter 14 . 12/14/2003
Ok i don't want to write a review for every chapter so i'll just say that i love almost everyone of them and the ones that aren't done, plz update! _
MoonPaper chapter 14 . 11/7/2003
luv ya
kimmyto chapter 14 . 10/3/2003
Aww...so cute! You are an awsome wrighter!
Rocketgirl888 chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
SO SAD! *sniffle* ASCOT! At least Umi is kind to him, and they are friends. I just feel so sorry for him! Aw, well. This story is very well written, great job!
BluLadyK chapter 14 . 8/13/2003
Wow great ending. Yes, I think that one page was all it really needed. I read your new fic and I love it so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter of that and your other uncompleted fics. Till the next chapter of one of those, ja ne!