Reviews for Reunion
Cool
danoc chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
What happen to the other 2 stories
Anonymous chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
What happened to the HTTYD movie reactions? They're not there anymore. Do you know if something happen to them? If so, would you be able to put them back?
actionliker chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
I realized that two of your "Watch How to train your dragon" isnt anywhere on your account anymore...oh god...please dont tell me they're deleting "watch the movies" fanfics now...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
Where is Watching the Movie? It's not on your page/account whatever it is, anymore...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Well you should make them watch GOTNF when at the ending, hiccup flipped off toothless
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
AAAAAH! FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! I can't handle this AWESOMENESS, I'm squirming my bed from screaming cuz my sis and dad are right beside me... sleeping! MUST USE THE PILLOW OF SQUEALING RESISTANCE! *flomp!*
mary chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Yes! I also thougt httyd2 was too fast paced! Httyd1 had perfect pacing. I think its my favorite. Idk if i want to even watch the third because the director said its gonna explain why all the dragons GO AWAY! NO. Just. No. I will simply be content with httyd1 and 2 and the tv show. Considering the events of httyd were fiction i dont think we need to explain why dragons aren't in the real world. Its stupid. I'm not gonna suport them splitting up Hiccup and Toothless! No! I will simply NOT go see the 3rd one, nor will I ecnoledge its existence. I'll boycott it. Hiccup without Toothless depressing emptyness. Also i think they made Hiccup a little sensless and out of character when he thought he could reason with a guy as obviously evil as Drago, thats like him thinking he can tame the Red death. I know he's stuborn and doesn't always listen but i think that it was going to far and out of character. Hiccup is after all supost to be smart and sensible. His character in dragons race to the edge and httyd2 are definitely different. I meen he doesn't try to "reason" with Alvin, Dagger, or that new drsgon trapper in drtte(not Erret). Sooo yeah. I loved httyd2, but httyd1 is better in my opinion.
Z chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
So, whats up with Watching the Movie and Watching the Sequel being taken down?
Kev chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
What happened to the other two stories?
Post U Later chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Well, That Sure Was Interesting! & Now They've All Forgotten Every Last Detail, This Is Bound To Be Interesting. I Wonder If They'll Remember It All When They Watch The Second Movie? Probably Not, Or Else They Wouldn't React Properly To Everything. Right?

& I'm Curious, When Will The Be Watching The Second Movie? Will It Be Right Before It Happens? Or Maybe Even Sooner? Like In A Few Weeks Time? ... I Guess I'll Just Have To Read To Find Out Huh? Not Even Sure Why I Asked When I'm Just Gonna Read It Soon Anyway. Lol. XD

Also, I Looked Up All The Videos & Watched Them While Reading Each Chapter! It Was Cool! X3
Post U Later chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Lol, I Did Find It Funny That Toothless Had To Give Hiccup A Boost. But Honestly, It Was Probably Because Of His Peg Leg That He Couldn't Climb It. Still Funny Though. XD
Post U Later chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Man, Even Though It's A Funny Scene, I Can Only Remember What Happened Before This. So Sad.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Oh Stoic, He Doesn't WANT To Be Chief. You Silly Silly Man.

& I Love This Scene, It Warms My Heart Every Time I See Valka Put Her Hand On Hiccup's Face & He Leans Into It. So Beautiful.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
No Stoic, Now's The Time To Worry Greatly. You Should Know More Than Anyone That Battles Aren't Won That Easily.