Reviews for Alone
Despise Chuckles, love how you got in Seven's mind
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I like this, very good.
scifiromance chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is so sweet and in character. She feels nervous and unsure but by the end I knew she loved her daughter and Chakotay and all three of them were going to be fine.

Well done!

scifiromance
WickedNut chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Awesome story! I liked it! It's so easy seeing Seven as she depicts herself it the story. She really is alone, even as she is not. And I think it was really creative, having her think of the family like a collective, but it makes sense.

Like I said, great story!

Keep writing!

Jenna
DramaLexy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
this was really cool
Laughingly The Lark chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is my absolute favorite Voyager fic. The unique way you presented it was great, but even better was the most complete and accurate Seven perspective. Completely in character. I also really enjoyed the idea that her nanobots enabled drone to drone comunication, it seems like a very interesting and likely possibility.
airaloki chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
wow, that was good. i can totally see how that would be her reaction, thata she would think like that. very good. Kudos. :D
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
That was good! It would be interestign if you continued it into the future, seeing what Seven's reaction will be when the child is finally born, or what Chackotay's will be. Keep it up! C
borglady chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
COOL! i like!
mizvoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I like the tone of this story. I don't think Seven will ever really shake the Borg experience, no matter how much she loves and lives with Chakotay. That he is willing to continue with her is an indication of his giving nature. I find it interesting that she senses this baby, as it depends on her for life, as part of a collective, yet recognizes that once it's born it will Chakotay's more than hers. Plus, I think she's right to sense an ongoing relationship with Janeway; I don't think that will end and will be a factor in the C/7 relationship forevermore. Nice work again. More. More. More. Please.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Excellent fic. This was extremely well written and true to the characters. You've captured Seven's inner voice perfectly. I love the different interpretations of "alone". Well done. Thank you for posting this online.
Teya chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wonderful! The recurring use of the definition is beautifully done. The voice is poetic but spare-Seven's voice. Thank you for a gorgeous read.
voy234 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
this was sooo sweet!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
The way you've put the definitions in adds alot to the story. I'm not a C/7 fan, but you've presented it well, even I must admit.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Beautifully written, but a very sad story, though somehow it is a very fitting end to the c/7 pairing.