Reviews for Square One
Amortal chapter 22 . 7/1
Hmm, I kind of liked and disliked the chapter. For one it was good that Harry got back onto his feet I suppose and progress is being made again. On the other, I am not too happy with the way wizard kind survived and this is including Luna. Oh well, things are as they are and there is no changing that. I look forward to the next few chapters.

On a side note since you are basically calling it on this, I take it there will be no dare I say 'evil' Harry story that you once mentioned as a muse sometime in the past? A shame would have been amusing I am sure.
Nice chapter! Very good! :)
Not-a-writer96 chapter 22 . 6/30
I jut have to say I’m incredibly grateful you’ve chosen to continue working on this despite all the health problems and changes in your life. You’ve created an incredible universe and and incredible story. You truly have a gift.
From a random reader, but not a writer,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
For anyone ready this to see if the story is worth a read, it is. In case that wasn’t clear yet. .
theronjohn325 chapter 22 . 6/29
Nice to see Harry getting back to fighting shape. Can't wait to see what happens next. See you in the next update.
burntdream chapter 22 . 6/29
I hadn't realized you've been writing for ten years already. That's quite a major accomplishment. I commend your tenacity and dedication.

I love this story very much. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Separ chapter 22 . 6/29
Very nice chapter again!
What about Jo?
Dinner chapter 22 . 6/28
Loved it!

Though the “harry talked for what felt like hours...” has to be a trope... i’ve read that line so often in so many books/fics :)

Still liked the chapter. We’re getting close to the end it seems.
FenrisUlf1892 chapter 21 . 5/28
Just found this series the other day and absolutely love it. Can't wait for more. Thank you for writing!
gosh chapter 21 . 5/14
this is fantastic everything abt this is wonderful
Dinner chapter 21 . 5/10
Oooh ok. Interesting chapter
Skendo chapter 21 . 5/10
*to the next chapter!
Skendo chapter 21 . 5/10
Finally! I've been waiting gor their reunionIt didn't disappoint! As always, looking forward t
d4rkf0x chapter 21 . 5/9
Argh! It's an amazing update but the cliffhanger at the end makes me want another one! Seriously though, thank you for writing a story as detailed and enjoyable as this and not giving up
Prof VMT chapter 21 . 5/9
truly an awesome story
YourGreatestDream chapter 21 . 5/9
I never thought of having the reunion between Harry and Luna after one has to wake up long after another has already been awake. Allows for Harry to get the run-down on what he missed while being mind-screwed. Very productive.

I wonder if Luna healed him so much that he looses his alchohol tolerance-level. That would be hilarious!