Reviews for Lea of the Rebellion
god of all chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
god of all chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Nurse Medusa chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I've actually never read your story before! Lea is name I simply thought of randomly and her being a terorist was the only way that I could tie it in the way I did. I do appologise if it seems like I copied you, but any similarities are completely coincidential.
NomNomInc chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I would greatly appreciate it if you didnt base "your" plot and oc so heavily on one my story's recent chapters.
25th Doctor chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Hey, looks like I get first review. I have to be honest with you, just to help if I can. My first point is the story was hard to follow. If I hadn't seen the day a demon was born, I wouldn't know what was happening. Also do try to describe your setting and characters. And also list who is speaking, I didn't know if Lea was with lelouch or not until she randomly shows up out of nowhere. My advice would be to slow the pace and take time to describe who, what, when, where and why. On the other hand good job avoiding spelling mistakes, there is typically a few that are hard to catch. You've got a great idea and I hope you continue.