Reviews for The Legend Of The Holy Grail
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
Lovely! Can't wait for the showdown between Dean and Lucifer...
lemonofweirdness chapter 41 . 3/28/2015
Woah. just. WOAH
joesly25 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
nice so far like the plot so far judging from your first chapter too bad season 10 didn't end up like this
Guest chapter 38 . 2/5/2015
YESSSSS, Dean is back! What's gonna happen next? :O
Katie Macpherson chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Hmmm Sakia seems pretty cool
Katie Macpherson chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Hmmm the introduction of a which is interesting
Katie Macpherson chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Yay Kevin's back! And something I felt you conveyed really well was Sam's exhaustion, I an almost physically see how tired he is
Katie Macpherson chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Hmmmm the plot thickens, it'll be interesting to see what Cain has to do with his as a whole
Katie Macpherson chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Ok this chapter was really interesting
Apalala chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
Hi
I just started reading, and I have to say it's quite good! Considering English is not your native language and you didn't beta this story, the grammar isn't too bad either. Especially as the story continues, the count of mistakes decreases, so you're making progress :)
The concept is very interesting too. You have brought up some really good ideas (i really dig the sword!dean storyline; that moment when you described Meg seeing him in the throne room, sitting still while being covered in red veins was just delicious. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but it left me giggeling in excitement), but watch out that you don't overload the story. Right now there are many different characters, storylines and locations, so i'd advise you to not add much more, or else the story will get too messy.
Additionally I really admire your strong will to write. There are only few reviews on this story, and their not even all positive. So thank you for creating over 30 chapters, and I can't wait to read more.
You're awesome, and keep kickin'!
J chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I can't read this the grammar is just to bad and the constant ...hum.
Ruateddybear2000 chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
Love it...
Jackstermind chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Is this a Legend of Oz crossover because, (not to be mean) but, I don't like it. You shouldn't have wrote a Ledgend of Oz crossover. I don't really like the story but, it was good at the beginning until you mentioned Oz.
Nina Ferraro chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
OOOO this is getting really good can't wait for the next update